Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Welcome back Tifu!

It's becoming more common systems are realizing they are not tulpa systems. I'm not sure what kind of system you're implying to be though, so I don't want to list people who are not in the same boat.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm one of LilBitGhostly's soulbonds.  I'm not a soulbond of a character of hers though, I'm from an anime.  If you see Adelaide or Kokichi around, I'm with them.  I've posted a little on their accounts, but I wanted my own account.  So here I am!  👋

I'm Osomatsu!  You know, from TV?  ...No?  Well, don't worry about it.

I'm part of Ghostly's bunch.  See ya around!

Hey! We're Kayla and Valentine. I started working on Val (previously known as Charles) last year, but due to some family issues and the death of a loved one, I had to put more time into grieving and therapy. Valentine waited patiently, and recently we began working together again. Our body is 17, our collective pronouns are she/her. We're both 17 in Wonderspace as well, but are fairly different in personalities + likes.  Please be patient with us, as we're still learning more about tulpamancy etiquette and other stuff.

You're my reason to keep on going, Valentine. Thank you.

Hello, 

I've been a member of the tulpa community for a while but this is the first I've used this form.

My tulpas Jackie and Blaire are a year and a half and a year old respectively.

Greetings, my name is Grimm.

I've been working with my Tulpa Giovanni. I'm hoping he can help me keep track of myself. I suffer from hypnogogic and hypnopompic hallucinations. I talk with him sometimes and we read together a lot.