Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

I'm Maxi, the host.

Skylar: I'm Skylar, you can call me Skye, I usually do bracket tags but that's not allowed here :/

Note that Maxi is just my inner name, and that IRL people refer to me as [not saying my legal name because privacy]. 

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So like just 

Hi, I'm Ethel. I am fully aware my username says bailey, I am Ethel. 

I am a gemini, with a scorpio rising and I am protective of my moon sign so no one really know what it is. 

I enjoy drums and writing guides/advice books. (currently working on 3-4 at once, not the best haha )

it's nice to meet you all. 

My name is Ethel. 

genderfluid, they/she/he 

Returning after around..... five? I think five--years of inactivity, under a different account to give my old identity some privacy. I don't know exactly how I'll be approaching things moving forward, or whether I'll try to fully reconnect with my tulpas/make any more to keep them company, but! After investigating I've realized that they're still around after all this time, doing their own thing in their wonderland without me.

So I figured I'd come back and make some record of it, at least. I'm oddly proud of them, if saddened that we've gotten to be so distant, and they deserve as much. See you all around!

Edited by Clairity

Hi! I'm Oliver, and I'm very new to tulpamancy. Still developing a form for Ace, and trying to think on how I can work on him while working & doing school. Our body is 17, our pronouns are he/they, and we're turning 18 on March 1st!

2 hours ago, Ollie said:

Hi! I'm Oliver, and I'm very new to tulpamancy. Still developing a form for Ace, and trying to think on how I can work on him while working & doing school. Our body is 17, our pronouns are he/they, and we're turning 18 on March 1st!

Congrats and welcome!

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

• 2 weeks later...

Hello to any who may be reading, hope you're having a lovely day!

I'm Bulgazof and have been on off forcing my tulpa for what seems to be 4 years now.  I started my "psychonauting" with lucid dreaming and quickly fell in love with the power that the subconscious brain had.  Seeking out new ways to explore what the brain is capable of I stumbled upon tulpamancy and got hooked.  With a printed and bound copy of Methos guide I went gung-ho for a few months but kept falling off the ball.  I've decided to make an account this attempt to steel my resolve and develop Chai to her fullest!

Welcome bulgazof!

Good luck! Feel free to ask questions if you have any!

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread