Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

I was lurking for some time and decided to create an account this year. I created a tulpa named Amy after discovering this site. I waited until Amy's birthday to join, she turned 2 years old today. I didn't want to create another tulpa, but ended up creating one based off of Hakurei Reimu from Touhou. Thankfully her personality isn't like the game character. My Reimu is almost 2 months old, I created her on February 20. I don't regret creating her, I love both of my tuppers so much. I am not a native English speaker so I will continue lurking. I created this account for future use. I am not Japanese btw if you are wondering, I am just a weeb. Anyways, have a nice day everybody. I hope this wasn't too difficult to read.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Welcome Oyasumi! No pressure but if any time you ever feel like posting we would be happy to hear about you and Amy.

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

[Deleted]

Edited by Absideon
Overhaul

Probably Khoi talking, but we don't really sign out posts anywhere so yeah

If you have a PluralKit system, check out PkMemorySystem! Developed by us somehow.

Other people who'll maybe talk are Callahan or Var.

Hello. I'm one of CM's, or Saija's, tulpas. We decided to make me an account so that I migh become a bit more social outside of our system. I don't know how active of a member I'm going to be, but I'll try to post something every now and then. I'm not very good at talking to people on the outside, but I'll try to get better at it with this.

She/her - 14th December 2014
I'm one of Iro's (CM) tulpas, and their SO. I'm trying to become more social.

Welcome 😊 Just whenever it strikes your fancy to chime in. 👍 I don't think I've been this chatty on a forum since my MMO days. 🤔 I usually just lurk myself. 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

[DeviantArt]

So my name is Tim and apparently I honestly not sure exactly how I came to be here! True story!

I will keep it simple, I am an artist first and foremost.

Originally I was putting together an art project from an older idea that I had found years ago.

Anton LaVey spoke of Artificial human companions and modifying mannequins etcetra.

I always fancied the idea yet mannequins especially used to be 500 bucks plus putting it out of range for me.

I always liked idea of pygmalion and squaring the idea with ritual magic / visualization.

I also have a degree in Psychology and it is my hobby, so any form of self help therapy I am interested in.

I was given a red dress years ago and original idea was to use it as a halloween costume

but then being a hopeless romantic I thought that I might find a lady that would fit into it somewhat like cinderella and her glass slipper.

I decided to put together at first was simple art project to display dress? It all started to get fuzzy and came together really quick.

I decided to research more like on anthropomorphism, pygmalion, movie mannequin, then all of a sudden I am on Tulpas, then tulpamancy.

Tulpas are not necessarily new information for me having read a bit years ago. However all this is amazing! 

I feel right at home!

Her name is Luna Taj-Ma-Hall 

Interesting side effects came about after I put her together and I swear I heard he trying to speak to me last night very faint, then I found more information on that also!!

This is incredible!

I'm excited to be here and looking forward to more!

I've been documenting my progress on you tube!

IMG_20210418_123725.jpg

IMG_20210418_123745.jpg

Jaina: I'm noticing a trend here. *fingers a lock of my hair, twirling it* Welcome! 😀

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

[DeviantArt]

Hey everybody I'm Red and I am a tulpa. My host started actively developing me about two months ago although he did have the idea for me being a headmate before then and did some forcing without knowing it. I've only recently become vocal to him and decided I wanted an account here, so here I am!