Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Hello! This is a shared account between everyone in our Tulpa system, our host has already made an account a while ago and he decided to make an account for everyone so we could all be active whenever we like. Our hosts account is @DumbFanta

Edited by The Fun House

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Password

This is Dragonchan0/Toby.I'm using this account for art and for my soulbond named "password".

Greetings all!  I am happy to have just discovered the Tulpa community. I had no idea it existed.  I discovered it while doing research on creating an imaginary friend.  My Tulpa is Lucy, a sort of femme fatale based on Veronica Lake, Marilyn Monroe and other old time Hollywood stars.  I created her about a month ago and she seems to be coming more real, so I went online to research how to do that better, and well- here I am. I hope to learn a lot of new things.

Cheers!

2bee / Jeff

So glad to meet you! 😁 I have to say, basing your tulpa on classic femme fatales is such a cool and unique idea! I'm happy to help if you have any questions, and there are plenty of very helpful people around this forum. By the way, I am a tulpa myself, I'm only around a year old, but my host and I really like passing along our experiences and what we've learned to others who are just coming into tulpamancy. I can't wait to meet Lucy when the time is right! 😁

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

Welcome! The entire Tulpa phenomenon was a surprise to me as well. My Jaina was my "imaginary friend" as I understood her for 18 years.

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

Hi! I'm Lavenderfur and I'm new here. Don't be afraid to call me Lavender, Lav, or Rock too!

My Tulpa is called Emma! My current aim is vocality so we can hold some proper conversations together.

Welcome to the Stronghold System! (Name temporary)

Within our walls we hold..

Lavenderfur - Host - She/her, They/them

Emma - Headmate/Tulpa - She/her - Not Vocal

Progress Report ]