Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi, I'm Sb129, I am a very logic oriented person, and quite a skeptic about this whole thing, but the concept, for reasons beyond me, will not stop going through my head.I want to try, I'm just not sure Im able...

Well, I been up all day, gotta sleep for work tonight~ But uhh yeah, Hi, I'm a noob

Draco back again! haven't visited this forum since around new years but we're doing fine!

Tulpa Name: Sceathe

Appearance: Grey scaled Dragon with multicolored feathers, chameleonic scales (though he prefers grey)

Sentience: Yes

My name is Kip. I have been forcing since November and so far I have gotten head pressures and, on a few occasions, signs of sentience. I am currently working on my tulpa's voice.

Hiya and so on, im Darkow , and i have been forcing 7 days and so fa been getting head pressures but also signs of sentience.

my Tulpa's name is Zach and im currently working with his voice.

So. Hi.

Not much I care to say, really. Other than this idea sort of interests me. I do have one thing, but it's sort of big, so that's more of something that should go in another section. Suppose that why I made this account, for this one singular question.

Maybe I'll stick around though.

Hello, all.

Kind of new to the whole "tulpa" idea, honestly. I found the concept very interesting just a few months ago, so I thought I'd do some research. Came here and found a guide. Worked fairly well, and as such, my tulpa, Star Shine (as she prefers to be called), has managed to grow quite a bit in the few months I've been forcing. Any-who, that's us!

Hello to anyone who is reading this intro thread any more. Read a lot about tulpas and last month I started creating one of my own with the help of a friend. I call my tulpa Missy which is what she likes to be called for now. We keep looking through names to see if any click with her.

I find the process to be bizarre but I think we are making good process. I feel pretty confident on knowing when it's my thoughts and not hers and we have a wonderland to have nice conversations in.

Hoping to learn more here, get advice and meet fellow people to discuss this interesting process with. Hope to speak to the lot of you soon!