A bit paranoid of her sentience

I may be a bit skeptic of whenever or not Tulpas exist, but I kinda feel her presence like she was there for this whole month...

1. Whenever I Tulpaforce open-eyed, the statics in the dark disappear.

2. Sometimes, if I walk out of my room I see vivid images of her looking at me as a walk by even though I just walked out of that room 2 or 3 minutes ago.

Maybe she is sentient, or might it just be my mind playing tricks on me? (As it usually does)

It could very well be the beginning of sentience, but only a month into the process is still a bit early. You could always try the old "surprise me" trick, but the personally never worked for me. Bud always seemed to confirm his sentience when I was least expecting it. My suggestion is to keep working on her and see how you progress.

It could very well be the beginning of sentience, but only a month into the process is still a bit early. You could always try the old "surprise me" trick, but the personally never worked for me. Bud always seemed to confirm his sentience when I was least expecting it. My suggestion is to keep working on her and see how you progress.

My exfriend told me about Tulpas and I been tulpaforcing a month before I even signed up for Tulpa.info.

...my mind playing tricks on me...

That's a prerequisite for perceiving a tulpa.

Also, I would caution anyone against assuming there will be distinct milestones, benchmarks and time limitations. With tulpa forging, expectations of linearity and uniformity can be discarded. I speak from experience when I say that manifesting sentient fragments of the unconsciousness can occur within seconds. Not only that, but you can achieve awareness one day, only to lose it the next. Whatever your progress, it will be completely unique to you.

So, no need to be paranoid. You already possess (what appears to be) a separate sentience; you just need to convince your consciousness to accept it.