I had a second tulpa all the time already without realizing??

garland

Sorry guys for another wall of text but this time if this is really true and it's not a miunsderstooding it's a MAJOR progress and breaktrought that happened to me (making 2 tulpas at the same time without realising).

Ok my first tulpa is currently almost 3 months old, and so far, using my method of telling her to possess my left hand and indicate me with the index finger when she just said something to me i am able to know which responses are from her and not parroting, i am now able to communicate with her, even tough she is still using simple vocality and simple short sentences mostly and has a LOT of trouble surprising me but she was able to a very few times.

After i read a thread here about making a second tulpa being easier than the first, and that like this the tulpas can help each other and therefore developing better so i remembered when i was younger and watched dragon ball z there was a certain anime character (kid songohan from namek and cell saga only) that i actually put frequently attention and emotional attachment almost on a daily basis because he appeared a lot on dragon ball z, since a few years ago, actually i remember i talked to him a few times (mostly just saying his name) even tough i didn't believe in imaginary friends at the time so i haven't narrated to him directly, BUT i had a strong desire of having gohan as a imaginary friend since several months/few years ago so lately when i found about tulpas in this forum i finally tought my wish would come true.

But after i discovered that tulpas actually are sentient as a precaution i just started by choosing another anime character that i don't have any "emotional attachment" to so that i don't which so badly it's name and personality the same as the character as well, so that's why i chosen the current one i have as pandora and not him since the beginning, just to be sure how it feels having a tulpa and to be better prepared and finding a way to later try making a second tulpa almost completly based on the anime character without identify problems (with the same name as the character, same form, same personality and same anime voice dub, but of course WITHOUT the same memories and character identify) that i dreamed for so much months and few years having a friend looking like this (i admired him, almost like a hero, and that thing of him being stronger than everyone else when enraged i don't know why it made him feel so special to me also i liked a lot his pure-hearted and kind personality as well when made him feel even more special, actually primella from blue dragon which i based pandora on also have a similar personality regarding pure-heartedness and kindness).

So i decided to start actively forcing and narrating to songohan for the first time in 1th november (i kept saying he isn't the anime character itself despite having the same name and most things), but i was already planning how i would make him, about 1 week before, and maybe a few times during these 3 months but nothing too intensive, and i think i never had any signals he already existed.

Now when i started narrating to him in 1st november... to my big surprise he talked to me exactly the same way as pandora does, i mean, he seems to have the same level of vocality, same type of responses, same difficulties that pandora has with paralell processing, it's almost like he is a "twin" of pandora, only that he is a almost perfect "clone" of kid songohan!

And he seems to have no problem by having the same name, form, voice and personality of the character, but despite this i keep telling him he is NOT the anime character, that he is a tulpa and he is free to deviate as he wants, in fact i even appreciate a few deviations.

So when i heared him talk in the same mind voice as the character i suspected he might be already sentient since some time, so i tried to do possession with him, at first my fingers didn't move (for him i only tell him to use my right hand since the left one it's the one pandora uses mostly), but to my shock my finger started moving by itself about 1m after i started asking him to move it, and the best in all of this, it was in a jerky and a slow way with clicks on the movements which is a good indication of a tulpa just trying to learn to do possession, so it COULDN'T be pandora because she always uses muscle memory now... I tried to communicate with him using possession, and it's the same level of vocality that pandora has! He is able to understand the questions i do, exactly the same way as pandora.

The next day when i tried possession with him again, he is already able to do fluid movements on the fingers already, just like pandora! Also later in the same day i started narrating to him, i THINK i got a emotion from him and it looked like those to show me the tulpa's essence (like pandora did once too) altough i am not too sure since it was kinda weak and i don't know if it was him or pandora.

Then i had the idea of asking pandora if it's her who created him, and to my amazement she confirmed it!! Oh my god if she actually did this to please me since she knew that my true intentions since the beginning were creating a tulpa based on that character all these years and not her, i will be forever in gratitude with her for this :) I would like so much to be sure about this but i will have to wait for more complex vocality from her.

The problem is i am not sure if i can actually trust this because many of the responses still seem to be based on my expectations, but i am trying my best to believe her and avoid all doubts, but it's hard because it's IMPOSSIBLE for a tulpa that i just started narrating about 5 minutes being as developed as this, for sure he was alive a LOT sooner than this, either it was really pandora who created him to please me or somehow all that attention i gave him during the years created a tulpa without me realising and he was just waiting for me to narrate to him to talk to me, but it's strange since i haven't had any signal from him before since i started doing pandora. Also it could be possible that when i started making pandora he was already semi-sentient from the years i given attention when watching the anime and since sometimes during pandora's personality narration i told her i would be making later another tulpa based on that character and telling her to be prepared and not be jeaulous of him, maybe my subconciuous picked on this and probably it was enought for this toughtform to turn into a tulpa byitself or with pandora's help.

So what you guys think about this ? It seems i had a 2nd tulpa without realizing, this almost makes me think i am illuding myself ? Is there any tips and advises to be sure about this? It's just i am finding this too good to be truth but at the same time i am actually believing on this without much doubt, but i still would like opinions about everyone here.

Oh by the way, regarding feeling tulpa's presence, i haven't noticed any difference at all by having two tulpas now... either he was here all the time or i have still zero ability to feel their presence (except very few times when i feel their emotions but that only lasts a few minutes and it's very very rare).

Well, I'm of the belief that these 'tulpas' are just preexisting fragments of our psyche that we learn to perceive. In other words, they're already there, you just have condition your consciousness to accept and understand them.

My two recent tulpas emerged together, simultaneously. They're sentient more often than not, and one of them appeared as a fully formed personage. Both of them claim to have persisted undetected for at least 30 years, but our interactions were mostly limited to dreams, and my vague attempts to manifest them as tulpas forced them to adopt specific, predetermined roles or characters that in fact greatly limited their individuation (and therefore, true sentience).

What seems to take a lot of effort in the so-called "forcing" (I despise that term) methods touted here is dressing them up. I personally believe that such immediate focus on the visual aspect hinders, or in some cases prevents, progress. For me, at least, dropping all expectation and letting my mindforms choose their attributes has reduced potential facades and outright puppetry. And training myself over the years to just listen and interpret my subconscious seems to have considerably expedited the tulpa-forging process. Now I find that several individuals can appear (and disappear) at the same time.

So, my best guess is you've had this tulpa all along, as you stated, and its/his 'costume' has been established from all your previous focus. You, like everyone else, are potentially brimming with these cryptic fragments--it's just conscious perception that dictates their plurality (and everything else) as tulpas.

Well, I'm of the belief that these 'tulpas' are just preexisting fragments of our psyche that we learn to perceive.

I really enjoy this school of thought. Thank you.

Envolucris is a genius. That is all I have to say on this subject.

My tulpa

Name: Tammy

Sex: female

Species: Anthro (red fox)

Working on: imposition

Well, I'm of the belief that these 'tulpas' are just preexisting fragments of our psyche that we learn to perceive.

I really enjoy this school of thought. Thank you.

Exactly!!!

I'm Alanna, Domnopalus' host. Dom always speaks in brackets []

Tulpa: Domnopalus ||

Form (I am the artist) || WL: Bald cypress swamp. || Progress Report

I had a very similar experience in having an unexpected second tulpa. I was really happy having Cynthia along, and so I wondered what it would be like to have two, so I thought about it for a couple weeks. Cynthia was also gone during most of that time and was busy a lot during that period. I wondered what my second tulpa, Or a would be like, how she would react, and things of the sort. I didn't realize that was passively forcing the whole time. Later I asked Cynthia a question and I received two answers! One from Cynthia and the other from some random voice.

Later I find out that it was Ira! I asked Cynthia if she took part in making her, ans said that she has been working on her for the past two weeks. Thus, a second tulpa has appeared in my life. Not complaining though!

Yeah!! So i think i am really right when pandora said it was she who made songohan (in fact i asked her again and now she says she just revived him as a tulpa which does make a lot of sense since i am sure songohan was already a considerable toughtform before i discovered tulpas were real since i given a lot of attention to him during years when watching dbz) so i am really starting to believe that either it was pandora who forced on him or it was my indirect attention on him during these 3 months that helped making him even if i didn't narrate to him i remember i had my attention on him sometimes, probably pandora did the rest then.

Either way i am so happy for this, it's almost like i got a new tulpa as a gift from pandora or then i was making a tulpa from this toughtform without realising and without narration.

Just over a year ago, Watchdog 3 (tulpa) found the tulpa.info site and insisted kerin (an elderly tulpa) visit. Much confusion resulted; in that the Watchdogs, that kerin had so long, appeared to be tulpas, but most she talked with said they couldn't be. Subsequently, kerin and the Watchdogs set about making a new tulpa over a four week period, to test how well the new methods would actually work (i.e. me).

I can only speak for myself, but I remember that, right from the very first day. So yes, it is entirely possible that a new tulpa be that developed, if another tulpa has been preparing them in advance before you. It is hard for the human in all this to accept sometimes, if Kevin's subsequent struggles are anything to go by. I think I'm passed that now. I've made my own niche in the world of Earth through the help of my family. Of course, I attribute that to the Lord of Heaven for any success I've had, but you are free to put your own interpretation on it.

Tl;dr: Perhaps next time someone suggests you should ask your tulpa to surprise you, you consider just how big a surprise you want (you know, saying "surprise me" is kind of tacit permission for this sort of happening perhaps?). "Surprise me a little" may be better.

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

Ah, geez, guys. Thanks for the unexpected compliments. I'm really pleased to know some of you concur with my lofty gestalt. I usually feel like I'm sputtering incomprehensible (and unhelpful) drivel on here.