Improper Usage of the Mindvoice's Effects on Thought Independence and the Solution

zerofox21898

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The basic idea is that our tulpa are sending unprocessed thoughts to us rather than thoughts in word form like we send to them. This is an idea I'm sure most people in the community have considered. I guess this is just my way of sorting it out and adding to it.

One other thing I suppose I should discuss is what would happen if the tulpa sent thoughts as well as words to you at once like I feel Vanille sometimes does when she isn't really focusing on communicating with me. This sort of communication isn't nearly as awkward, but it still isn't quite right. The most obvious effect would be that we get a feeling of what the tulpa is going to say just before they say it. I'm sure everyone with a tulpa has had this before. I do not beleive that this means the tulpa is not sentient. I think it simply indicates that they cannot properly use the mindvoice yet. Honestly, I feel like there is more to write concerning these instances, but I can't quite remember what it was.

100% agreeing with this. I feel like this is something more people should learn to accept. I want to get this out there even more.

Approved for tips and tricks.

"Assert the supremacy of your Imaginal acts over facts and put all things in subjection to them... Nothing can take it from but your failure to persist in imagining the ideal realized."

-Neville Goddard