Am I using Wonderlands right?

Wonderland interaction is a separate hour of my meditation I do when I wake up in non-School days, I would imagine myself in there with my Tulpa in a huge openworld city, I control myself, no one is around, and at times, I have to control my Tulpa. She does it herself sometimes, but most is pretty dramatic like the time I had to go to the bathroom and came back minutes later. I control how she speaks, how she moves, how she reacts etc. Am I using my Wonderland right? I do get headaches when I exit, but they're small and in front of my (small) brain.

Any method is fine.

Nothing wrong with what you are doing, but some may argue you are restricting your Tulpa's actions. I think it was called 'parroting', is it still called that? Anyway, there is nothing wrong with that, you can continue doing what you see best, but you have to let your Tulpa develop it's own movements and speech to interact with you fully.

Name - Silver

Form - Harpy

Sentience - fully sentient

Personality - Playful, cheerful, enthusiastic, chilled

Smell - Baileys

Stage - Narration and imposition

Any method is fine.

Nothing wrong with what you are doing, but some may argue you are restricting your Tulpa's actions. I think it was called 'parroting', is it still called that? Anyway, there is nothing wrong with that, you can continue doing what you see best, but you have to let your Tulpa develop it's own movements and speech to interact with you fully.

Well, she can't move by herself at most of the time, yet. She sorta just slowly moves.

That's fine. Just do what you want.

It's likely they won't move at first. But I would recommend letting her do those slow basic movements of hers on her own so she can develop faster. She will be able to learn with the freedom of moving at her own will, I would recommend spending a few minutes/hours letting her move on her own free will, try small goals such as:

First try to get her to touch you

Then the next target is swift movement

Then walking

Then running and talking

That is one way of doing it. But as I said, it's up to you what you do with this situation. It's pretty normal.

Name - Silver

Form - Harpy

Smell - Baileys

Ned, controlling a tulpa's actions is "puppeting", controlling their speech is parroting.

You 'member, don't you?

Anyway, there is no wrong way to use your wonderland. A wonderland doesn't really do all that much, so you're not missing out on any special benefits.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Yeah as stated above. There is no real way to do all this.

Just do as you please and focus on making progress. My blessings to you and your Tulpa n_n

Name - Silver

Form - Harpy

Smell - Baileys

Guest Riy

Well, she can't move by herself at most of the time, yet. She sorta just slowly moves.

A wonderland (though I call mine a thought-place) is just the concept of having a setting to interact with your tulpas form, whether it's formed or not.

Rest assured there's very little you can do that will have any kind of negative far-reaching effects. This is simply a place of ease where interaction is possible and a safe area to experiment.

It's going to evolve and change, sometimes in unexpected and drastic ways, just keep in mind (no pun intended) that the form is a visual representation of your deep subconscious and it will take time to draw it out. In this case it could be where the shyness and reluctance is coming. Though that's my theory.

Personally I have had no need to puppet as, well, I'm dealing with a tree. But as a general rule I would say that like any tool, if used correctly, will be effective.

Best of luck, cheers!