Teryakywind's "Tulpas for Dummies" General Creation Guide

Teryakywind

Question

Teryakywind's Tulpas for Dummies (verified 3/30/21)

This guide is intended to be a general overview of how to make a tulpa and providing tips to help a fledgeling creator in recognizing responses, a brief overview of the psychological model of tulpas, and a short history of tulpas in the Western world.

A full glossary probably/maybe/might be added at a later date. Any inquiries about visualization practice, wonderlands, and other forcing-related topics should be covered by any of the multitudes of guides already posted.

Constructive criticism can be posted here or by contacting me on the IRC.

Hopefully this doesn't get removed because I'm not sure how submitting this stuff works after GAT was implemented.

tulpasfordummies.pdf pdf back-up

tulpasfordummies.docx Word document back-up

The mystery of life isn't a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.

This guide has reached the number of votes to be approved, somewhat partially due to a reduction in the number of GAT members as of Dec 2.

WTB: Rare Tulpas

i've been working my way through countless posts to get started creating and it seems that, with work put into it, a tulpa is created by the conscious effort of creation itself. any thoughts on this? is it a decent way to go about creating ?

i want my tulpa to be independent (as far as that word allows in this scenario). so, i really just imagined a male figure, and began narration. i don't want to superimpose anything, so have merely expressed the value i hold in things like honesty, compassion, (my) sense of humor, and an appreciation for life's aesthetics. this is only day one. i felt some pressure in the right-rear side of my head when i told him his birthday.

i've semi-decided on the name Aspen. idk if he's fond of it yet . haha

Not exactly the right board or thread for that, I'd suggest General Discussion or the like.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Just a heads up, you might wanna switch the link to the 'viewing' version instead of 'editing' or 'suggesting' on Google Docs. I got a bit of a shock when I opened the link and got a faceful of crossed-out bits all over the place :P. But otherwise, looks like a pretty handy guide!

[align=center]Host: Mike "Redback"

Tulpa name: Deortabe

Appearance: Female deer with glittery hooves.

Begun: 04/09/14

Progress: Basic appearance starting to take shape, possible first signs of sentience.[/align]

Defacement fixed. I created a copy of the guide in my Docs account, set it so nobody else can edit or comment, and changed the link in this thread.

Teriyakiwind: If you come back, please either contact me for access to the non-defaced one, or remove defacements and disable comments in your copy and then change the link back.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)