Jess' PR

Jess

Guest Quidam

Hello there. It appears I'm already following you on tumblr. Nice to see you here too.

Guest Riy

Welcome to the .info community!

I've read through your Tumblr PR. I think you have a great narration and thought flow! It's obvious from the start that you've been working hard with Kye and that you're getting the overall results you're seeking.

We all have our reasons for creating Tulpas, never hesitate to ask questions or for advice!

I wish you and Kye the best!

Cheers!

Hi. Welcome to the PR section of .info. Not often I get to play catch up on someone who's had their tulpa for a while and made so many posts. Sounds like you've had an interesting journey up to this point. The tulpa process is certainly complicated and you've done a great job documenting your experience so far, daily thoughts and progress in such a clear format makes it easy to relate to your experience.

Your most recent post touches an interesting issue. Having multiple tulpa is something you need to think about seriously before you go into it. Having one tulpa is difficult enough, all of your efforts never seem enough. You give them all of your focus and you still want to give them more. Now try dividing that over more than one tulpa. Some people love having heaps of tulpa but from what I've seen there aren't many people who have more than one that stick around for a long time. You're just one month in, you're only just beginning. If the process really matters to you then it is for life, there is no need to rush into having more tulpa.

You can create characters in your wonderland if you get bored, they don't have to be full fledged tulpa. The orca might be fun to watch or even interact with but do you have the time and energy to have it around all the time just like you see Kye everywhere.

Looking at some of your old posts.

Everyone has bad days and doubts. You might not be having doubts right now but I'm willing to bet you'll have more of them, everyone does, even those who have had their tulpa for way longer than you have. Persisting through them and coming out on top makes the experience worthwhile. I've found that even the worst times can be overcome easily simply by remembering everything you've done with your tulpa up to this point. Time won't make those things go away and how you are feeling in the moment won't change how you felt about your tulpa during those good times. Remember how you feel now so you can reflect on in during your doubts.

Anyway, keep up your efforts. You have a really cool tulpa and it'd be a shame to see him disappear.

Also, posting a PR here while already having one on tumblr can seem redundant. Perhaps you could repost here after a big or interesting posts and make a point of directing people to your daily tumblr so you can keep everything in one place.

Guest Riy

I'll second what CyberD pointed out about multiple tulpas. I wouldn't really see anything too demanding about maintaining one or two in your wonderland, but shaping out a full fledged one might be a bit....daunting.

I have your tumblr bookmarked and I agree that perhaps unless something drastically noteworthy happens it might be more effective to keep on the tumblr page?

All the best!

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...