I have to get rid of my tulpa and don't know what to do.

Okay well yesterday, my mom found out i was having a tulpa and said i need to stop before i go through a mental episode, she's a RN shift leader and told me stories of self induced insanity, i don't know if she is overreacting or what, my tulpa understood the conversation and relayed to me that he would be fine with leaving and that i should obey my parents, so i honestly don't know if i should listen and give up my tulpa.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't give up your tulpa. You're not going insane; your mother is being a mere ignorant imbecile.

Tell them you did but don't. You mother is indeed being an ignorant imbecile. I don't see how a RN shift leader has any credibility in this if she doesn't have any real experience with it. Don't fucking get a rid of your tulpa just because of that you dolt.

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.

The only reason why is because i made it very moral and religious.

Guys, calm your tits, she is just looking out for me, that's what my tulpa explained.

A more romantically inclined person might try and tell you to explain to her why you won't go insane from this. But I think we all know that won't work. So just tell her you got rid of him and keep him around.

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.

That doesn't mean she is correct. Would you fall off a cliff if your mother didn't know you were on one and told you to take a step?

Don't give up your tulpa. You're not going insane; your mother is being a mere ignorant imbecile.

Tell them you did but don't. You mother is indeed being an ignorant imbecile. I don't see how a RN shift leader has any credibility in this if she doesn't have any real experience with it. Don't fucking get a rid of your tulpa just because of that you dolt.

A more romantically inclined person might try and tell you to explain to her why you won't go insane from this. But I think we all know that won't work. So just tell her you got rid of him and keep him around.

Well my tulpa doesn't want me to lie. so that's where my trouble is coming from.

I'm sure your mother is looking out for you, but that doesn't mean you should dispel a sentient being because she feels you'd go insane. A tulpa is not insanity, and one thing that separates us from the insane is that we know what's real and what's not -- we know that dude floating in front of us is a hallucination and we know why it's there.

Take it from some members who already have fully sapient tulpae (including TOG) and are quite far from insane.

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png