(Not trolling) My Tulpa is having sex with my body in my wonderland when I enter it.

So, she just got used to moving on her own without me, now she's pinning my body down and starts to make out with my non-mobile body (When I exit my Wonderland) and when I exit (Or get images of it), I catch Ms. L.H herself using tongue with my immobile body. I did not want her to be like Fanfiction Lyra, and I did not plan to. She has my own persona I created for her. What do?

Guest MegaBusta

Have you tried asking why she is doing this?

Alternatively, have you tried explaining to her why you're uncomfortable with this and asking her to stop?

Have you tried asking why she is doing this?

Alternatively, have you tried explaining to her why you're uncomfortable with this and asking her to stop?

Not yet, but I will, soon. Probably because of her dramatic actions when I leave her alone for a while. I just take it and act like it never happens, I can feel her kissing me, but at least it's faint.

Guest Riy

The thing I find most fascinating about this is that you conceptualize yourself as still being present in your Wonderland in a dormant state when you 'aren't there'.

Does anyone else do this? When I'm not actively forcing I don't really think of myself as being 'inside' my thought-place. I'm interested to know what others think of this.

The thing I find most fascinating about this is that you conceptualize yourself as still being present in your Wonderland in a dormant state when you 'aren't there'.

Does anyone else do this? When I'm not actively forcing I don't really think of myself as being 'inside' my thought-place. I'm interested to know what others think of this.

I'm the same as you, yeah.

Also, reading the title, my first thought was 'u wot m8'

One Tulpa:

Name: Yuki

Physical appearance: Similar to Winry from Fullmetal Alchemist

Date of Creation: 16th September, 2013

I Wonderlanded when I woke up. She said she really missed me and is lonely when I am not around, and she isn't ready to spawn anyone, yet. She didn't say anything about why she decided to do my placeholder and ignored every comment I made about her doing this. I smell love...

I smell love...

Young tulpas see love in your mind and want that too. Sometimes they get sex and love confused. If this is not what you intended then gently explain to her that you don't want that kind of relationship but that you still do care for her. She will understand eventually.

Also, why do you even leave your form there? Wouldn't a simple solution be to just take it with you?

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.