Tipps for Concentration?

Hafi

Hello Guys & Girls & Tulpas,

since I started to force my tulpa.. I found myself in a bad problem. I cant concentrate enough, I cant imagine a Image..long enough. Simply 1 Second, I can see it in my mind, than it dissapears.

Same thing, with talking to my tulpa. I just cant keep my mind together. Everytime, my thoughts drive away..from the tulpa.

Do you have some tipps for me, how I can deal with this? How I can improve this?

Greets

Thymian

Tulpa: Luna/Schattenlied(Shadowsong) /Whatever she wants.

Form: Pony/Elf

Sentience: Nope

Mindvoice: Nope

Work in progress: Try to force her in my mind

How long have you been forcing? If you weren't used to visualizing things like this before hand, it can take a while for your mind to get used to it.

First, I suggest to keep trying. The more you work on it the better you will get.

Next, try drawing your tulpa. Think of them in detail and draw them out. If you can't draw well (like myself) try finding a picture that is close to your tulpa and focusing on it. Look at the picture for a bit, then close your eyes and try to repicture it.

Thank you for this tipp :3 Yeah.. I was never used to imagine things like this. Never done that before.

I force active.. 30 Minutes per day. I do not have time for more active forcing :I

Tulpa: Luna/Schattenlied(Shadowsong) /Whatever she wants.

Form: Pony/Elf

Sentience: Nope

Mindvoice: Nope

Work in progress: Try to force her in my mind

I would probably suggest listening to music, to get you into a more relaxed sort of mindset. I find it easier to imagine things when I'm very relaxed (though I do have to sit up, otherwise I'll fall asleep).

My tulpa

Name: Tammy

Sex: female

Species: Anthro (red fox)

Working on: imposition

the length in which people can force depends on the individual. I can sit and active force for almost two hours straight on some days, or fall asleep within seconds on others. If you want tips on active forcing improvement, my methods are;

-drink an acidic drink prior to forcing (pure orange juice for example) but not so much so you become uncomfortable.

-force in a lighted, mildly cool setting. open a window, turn a light on. Forcing in warm darkness is a bad idea, as you commonly fall in the void between asleep and awake, and lose concentration of your Tulpa.

-practice emptying your mind. Focus solely on something, and try to keep it in your mind for as long as possible.

-have adequate sleep. minimum 8 hours a day. and id advise not to force near when you got to sleep. not because of the idea that Tulpa's can become aggressive/'warped' due to nightmares, but you would just fall asleep. simple as that.

Another technique is called 'passive forcing'. basically narrate your actions, thoughts, feelings and reactions to your Tulpa. just get into the mind state that you are a conduit between the real world and your tulpa whist passive forcing.

Finally there is lucid dream forcing. I haven't practiced this, but the ability to force in your dreams is one I would consider, if you have the ability to lucid dream.

Hope I could help

-Creative one-liner here-

-Comment about a user here-

-tulpa Progress report here-

-symbol here-

-more text-

-Quote #2-