DreamCloud and Silver Screen

DreamCloud

Aaaand, now Silver is an adult form again. Not sure what's up with that.

On a side note, I visited relatives for the weekend and ended up telling my nephew about Tulpae. He practically jumped at the chance to make one and has agreed for us to stay in touch on this. It'll be interesting to see how this pans out.

As for the main progress of Silver, nothing much has changed yet. She is communicating rather effectively using head pressures, however.

Small update: When I was doing some tulpaforcing earlier today, I happened to make a comment to her while narrating; "I can't wait till the day when you can finally talk."

Directly after that, I got a HUGE head pressure surge that has basically been constant for the past 5 hours, even when I'm not forcing. It's like she's working overtime now.

What's interesting is that it seems like it should be very painful, but it's not.

@_@

I'm so excited for you i hope she talks soon it seems like she is at the point where she will talk any day now. im begining my first session of reading out my traits within the hour i don't know how to goa bout it but ill just put some music on and just talk i guess

Small Update: Episode 2

24 hours later, and my head still feels like it's in a vice grip.

The ONLY time the pressure was gone, was last night; I was getting ready to go to bed when suddenly it went away.

A "thank you" and "goodnight" was given to Silver.

Five minutes after I woke up this morning, it started up again.

I wonder how long it will be like this.

• 2 weeks later...

Small Update: Episode 3 got delayed.

Figured I might as well update since I haven't in a while.

Just yesterday allowed Silver access to my memories by way of symbolism of a library; I figured it would be able to help, at least somewhat, with vocalization. She seemed pretty excited.

As for that constant brain pressure previously mentioned, it pretty much calmed down after the second day.

The update, it is so tiny!

So, Silver deviated today into a Pegasus. It seemed like because my own thought form/avatar is a pegasus, she wanted to be one too. And I gotta admit, I do like the look.

Also, Wing-hugs.

And laughing in the mind-scape while having a straight face IRL is a really weird feeling.

I've come to the conclusion that Silver is actually fully vocal (mentally) and has been for a while now. I've just been too much of an idiot to actually listen.

Whenever I hear any sort of mind voice, I always have the knee-jerk reaction to block out the rest of whatever's being said as a sort of automated defence system against parroting.

I've proved this a couple times to myself already through some testing, and in the end, always ended up blocking her out. It's not something I'm trying to do on purpose, it just happens.

I have no idea how I'm going to get though this.

Exciting day today, Silver managed to possess my hand enough to open and close it. Not much else to say than that.

T'was VERY awesome to experience.

As to how I went about it, I forced a helmet type thing that would enable her to basically use it as a remote control.

Now I have an actual effective way to communicate with Silver!

One way to do it is have her control a hand and ask her yes/no questions. Her moving the pinkie would mean a yes; moving the index finger would mean no.

Random crap found out from asking questions:

Most of the stuff I used in the personality stage stayed, with only a few things deviating.

I tend to parrot more when I'm paranoid about parroting. (lol, irony)

There is a 5 second delay from the point of when she commands the movement of my hand, to the point at which my hand actually moves.

• 5 months later...

Whelp, after a long while of not bothering to make updates here, I felt I needed to make one last post on my thread.

Silver is fully vocal and has the complete ability of possession.

I also have two other tulpas at the same stage: Blaze and Pine Needle.

I never did complete imposition after I got possession working; I might still try though.

I'm not going to make a wall of text detailing the past few months, but I can say it's been a cool adventure.

And that's it.

(Unless, if anyone has any questions, I'll be happy to answer them.)