Question about changing forms.

Deadlykid

So

When I first started I decided that I wanted to create her form, I started alittle bit of it creating what color the eyes are and hair, basic outline ,etc. But I stopped working on her form to work on making her verbally sentient, so I want to change her form to something simple ( orb, ball of light, etc.)

Can I do this, or is she bound to her old form?

Name: Rose

Birth: 9/9/11

Form: Human, brown long hair, blue eyes.

Working on: Visualization and Sentience

So

When I first started I decided that I wanted to create her form, I started alittle bit of it creating what color the eyes are and hair, basic outline ,etc. But I stopped working on her form to work on making her verbally sentient, so I want to change her form to something simple ( orb, ball of light, etc.)

Can I do this, or is she bound to her old form?

I'm REALLY new to this, but from everything I've read here I think you should let her decide.

if your tulpa is starting out, picking a form for it is almost universal, just as long as they know that they're free to change it whenever they want. it isnt really imposing free will, and everyone works on different things in different orders. generally speaking, a tulpa has no limits to what form they appear as, it's just slightly harder once they're visually imposed.

She isn't really 'bound' to a form permanently; as closeteverything said, a tulpa can alter its form (or switch to a new one) entirely at will, though usually they won't do this themselves until later on. Depending on how far in you are, it may not be a very good idea to forcibly change her form on your own, especially if you can't communicate with her to ask her permission to do so. It's your call, of course, but it's something that I myself wouldn't take a chance on. If you think she isn't sentient yet or won't care, and you change her form and she airs a grievance about it later, I guess it isn't an issue that some profuse apologizing can't fix.

As for wanting her to have a simpler form, you don't really have to put so much thought into it and go as far as de-making her current form. When I was in the same position, trying to break my tulpa's silence, and needed to focus more on what she was saying than how she looks, I didn't stress about her form at all. I just spent several forcing sessions communicating with her as though she was sitting in the same room as me, but out of my line of sight. It's a very easy way to communicate with a tulpa's essence and know that they're hearing you without needing to focus on their form. It allowed me to put my full focus on the vocal/sentient side of her, instead of her form. It worked for me, but those are just my two cents.

"You've got to believe to achieve." -Hank Hill

"I just spent several forcing sessions communicating with her as though she was sitting in the same room as me, but out of my line of sight."

That's exactly what I've been doing, I personally recommend it. But about your Tulpa's form, just leave it to her. She shouldn't be locked into that form and if you disregard her form altogether I'm sure she'll find something you're both comfortable with. She'll probably tweak her form anyway no matter what you do; mine certainly likes changing his clothing/hair/eye color from to time even though the body itself is constant.