Tulpa Problem

Magicman5443

I created a tulpa 6 or so months ago. I still think about her (Once every other day most of the time) I used to think about my tulpa every hour. She was always on my mind. I dont know what happened. I still have much interest. I guess once I created her,let her create her own looks and after she formed her body I though I was done or something (I dont really know) So what can I do to constantly think about my tulpa,what are entertaining ways to force. I try to force with my tulpa all the time but a minute in I just totally loose focus. I need entertainment to keep on production and forcing. So all Im really asking is how did you people over come all this (If you ever where like this)

What are some things the two of you both like doing? Have you thought about different games? If you have a wonderland, can you do things with her there?

Also, have you tried passive forcing? Or narrating? Maybe read things to her?

What are some things the two of you both like doing? Have you thought about different games? If you have a wonderland, can you do things with her there?

Also, have you tried passive forcing? Or narrating? Maybe read things to her?

I narrate and have a wonderland. Passive forcing seems like it gets us no where also narrating has not really ever helped.

Is she vocal? Have you asked her what she might like to do? When I can't think of things I often find that Bud is full of fun ideas.

No vocal. Didnt get that far. I got some pressures in my head while asking questions. and she randomly pops into my mind as a though (Im assuming that's her trying to get attention)

Have you tried simply working with her more to get her to a vocal point? I know you said that you are suffering from a lack of focus when forcing, but is there anything in your wonderland that would make you want to visit her more? Or maybe construct something there? Think of something that you like to do in the real world, or even something you'd like to do but can't and simply do it there, with her.

Fun ways to force...well, not fun but at least engaging.

Sometimes I like to just imagine my tulpa being nearby while watching TV or reading a book. I ask her questions relevant to the moment or try to invite her to what I'm doing so she can experience with me.

When I listen to certain songs, I am imagine doing a kind of slow dance with her if she exudes no resistance towards it. Other times I imagine touching her face and extremities, focusing on her form and fondly reflecting on her.

I've seen good people bleed

And I thought I'd seen it all

But my own two eyes would prove me wrong that day.

There are things that I've done

Only seen by the sun

And those things will be buried in my grave.