Resetting [Experiment]

Territoriojoven

What is your view on Tulpa experiments?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. What is your view on Tulpa experiments?

• They are a part of my consciousness and, if possible, any further research should be made.
    • Tulpas are companions, they should not be taken as test subjects.
    • Other (reply to the thread)

As long as the tulpa is willing & understands what's happening, why not?

This. It's not cruel if the tulpa is fine with it--most tulpae claim to remember dissipation and actions of their owner (worry, thoughts about them) before they are created/recreated.

anyone who disagrees are dumb.

I'm gonna put this as my sig.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#2 doesn't make sense; it implies that people should never participate in tests. That, or that tulpas are more special than people.

(Not to the fault of the poll-maker.. I'm sure some people think that way)

My lip hurts.

• 3 months later...

In response to the poll:

Like any experiments, experiments on tuppers should be ethical. It doesn't seem morally right to do this experiment to me, assuming tuppers are actually sentient beings in their own right. I think they are, considering mine is trying to give me a headache because xe is offended by the last sentence, haha.

I've had a tulpa for two years and another for about 3 months. Due to some complications and personal matters, I have dissipated both of them as they both wanted it.

I suppose you could call it resetting since I am taking a mix from both of their personalities to create one new tulpa. I will keep you posted with the details.

Also I can hope that I won't have any tulpa rights zealots coming at me for my decision as it has happened in the past to other people.

My guide on tulpa creation

Please consider making a private grant to tulpa.info to keep the community alive.

I do little tests on my tulpa all the time but this one's extreme for one I've had so long. Hypnotizing a tulpa to be blank for a short period of time as another poster posted wouldn't be too much to ask though.

I think some of the questions we should be asking when discussing these ethical problems are "why are you performing this experiment?", and "what benefit/use are you hoping to gain from this experiment?"

if the experiment is just to see what happens, it's almost definitely unethical. Even in testing of mice, a case has to be made to justify why the research is worth the cost of the mice and the suffering it may inflict upon them. I'd like to know for what purpose this experiment has been suggested.

"The way is in training."

- Miyamoto Musashi

Ehh, Sonya and myself are always willing to experiment with things, and though I view her as a different aspect to myself, I will never do an experiment with intent to cause harm or without her consent.

"The Question is not who is going to let me, its who is going to stop me"~ Ayn Rand

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

I have two Tulpas and I never would use one of them, just for the science aspect.

But we are really curious, so it happens a lot, that we try out new things and I and my Tulpae getting really excited, everytime, when something new and interessting happens. ^^

I think that they are companions, but that isn't a reason, to stop some little experiments.

There is a difference in using the Tulpa just for the science or take it as a friend and try new things out with them.

Both of them are really ambitious (like me) and they have fun when they testing how good they are at maths and things like that.

But I really have a problem with people, who just take them as a science experiment. I read from a guy, who want to create a Tulpa just for a day and kill it after that. Just for the interests and that is a really crappy behaviour, in my opinion.