Are there any female tulpamancers out there?

hihifofo

What is your gender?  

158 members have voted

1. 1. What is your gender?

• Male
    • Female
    • Other/genderqueer

It feels like this community is dominated with male hosts (and so often female tulpas!). Not that I'm complaining or anything, I was just wondering how many of you are actually girls, so I don't feel so alone, haha.

I'm making a poll which may be biased due to the title of this thread, but whatever :P

For reference I am 20/f, and my tulpa is female as well.

Edit: I'd be interested in everyone's age and genders of your tulpa(s), if you'd feel comfortable posting that info, of course. :)

Mods feel free to kill this thread, seems I am not very adept at googling things >.<

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me fairly warn you that griping comments are probably imminent. A quick search would've sated at least some of your curiosity with a totally relevant thread.

There's also this thread, which doesn't include your third option, and another thread about tulpa gender in relation to host sexuality.

I'm ♀ / XX with naturally elevated androgens. Early 30s. 50/50 bisexual. Primary tulpa is androgynous. Secondary, auxiliary and ancillary emergent forms are male and female respectively.

Let me fairly warn you that griping comments are probably imminent. A quick search would've sated at least some of your curiosity with a totally relevant thread.

There's also this thread, which doesn't include your third option, and another thread about tulpa gender in relation to host sexuality.

I must not have used very good keywords because I seriously looked everywhere -.-

But thank you for linking me, though!

I must not have used very good keywords because I seriously looked everywhere -.-

But thank you for linking me, though!

I'm actually really wondering what your queries were now! I just slapped "gender" in there and hit the proverbial jackpot.

I'm actually really wondering what your queries were now! I just slapped "gender" in there and hit the proverbial jackpot.

I was looking specifically for "female tulpamancers". I honestly don't know why I didn't look up gender and I feel so stupid now lol.

Oi *raises hand* I’m a girl, though I tend to act more like a dude *shrugs* Idk, i always get mistaken for one around here, mainly in the IRC. Oh, and recently 15. Three tulpas, one male, one female, and one female gender, male sex, it’s /kinda/ a long story, but she’s gotten used to having a penis and refuses to change. I dunno, i dun care. Btw im like, 99% straight XD

[Forseen]

{Muse}

|Alix|

Oi *raises hand* I’m a girl, though I tend to act more like a dude *shrugs* Idk, i always get mistaken for one around here, mainly in the IRC. Oh, and recently 15. Three tulpas, one male, one female, and one female gender, male sex, it’s /kinda/ a long story, but she’s gotten used to having a penis and refuses to change. I dunno, i dun care. Btw im like, 99% straight XD

I wouldn't have guessed you as a guy, if that's any consolation. I had you pegged (no innuendo intended) as a teen girl from your first post.