Are there any female tulpamancers out there?

hihifofo

What is your gender?  

158 members have voted

1. 1. What is your gender?

• Male
    • Female
    • Other/genderqueer

I'm a male, and I will have sex with anything that I find attractive.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

From the looks of the poll, it's not too unevenly balanced, but it seems I'm in a slight minority through being a girl. Oh, and I'm 14. My tulpa, Shira, is also female. She has no appeared age as that is of difficulty for me to judge on a gryphon. We're both straight.

I'm a slightly genderqueer female. Interesting history bit - I am MTF spectrum. Lesbian leaning pan. I am making a currently female tulpa, though the moment she tells me otherwise, I will accept that and go with it. No idea what her orientation is going to be.

Tri = {V, O, G}, Ice and Frostbite and Breach (all formerly Hail), and others

System Name: Fall Family

Former Username: hail_fall

Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.

slightly genderqueer MTF spectrum Lesbian leaning pan orientation

Where do you kids even come up with this stuff

Moderator Edit: Removed reaction image ~Kiahdaj

Where do you kids even come up with this stuff

Simple, my gender and sexuality are not too simple, I have hung out a lot in various LGBT+ parts of the internet for a few years.

To explain, I am transgender (that is why I said MTF spectrum) and my gender is decently close to female, but not quite (that is why I said genderqueer female). While I can be attracted to people of any gender (the pan part), I tend to be more attracted to women (lesbian leaning part).

There are some more condensed terms for these things, but they are much less widely recognized, and well one of them would sort of identify me pretty easily due to how few people use it/where it was created.

I am curious as to what age range you think I am. Hint: you are correct that I am on the younger side of the spectrum.

Tri = {V, O, G}, Ice and Frostbite and Breach (all formerly Hail), and others

System Name: Fall Family

Former Username: hail_fall

Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.

I have hung out a lot in various LGBT+ parts of the internet

Oh I figured you picked this up on your day to day experience talking to people in real life