How have you changed?

SkyeWint

How much have you changed in the time it took for your tulpa to become vocal?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. How much have you changed in the time it took for your tulpa to become vocal?

• Multiple full 180-degree shifts on major aspects of your beliefs/personality, many significant changes, many small changes.
    • At least one full 180-degree shift on a major aspect of your beliefs/personality, or many other significant changes. Also many small changes.
    • Many small changes, and at least one one significant change, such as altering your belief system or personality (normally friendly, now shy, or vice versa).
    • Many small changes.
    • Some small changes, such as changing perception of what a 'person' is.
    • No change from my normal personality/outlook on life.

Making a Tulpa startingly changed my perspective on the world. Not going to go into detail, but it's definitely shifted things up a little.

game is hard

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm. Weeeell. I don't think I've changed a lot on a personal level. But when it comes to stress, I feel a lot less stressed out. I've always had a fear of being alone when I start to grow up. I'm going to college soon, and that was what hit me the most: leaving friends behind and being on my own. But now Dante is here. And he makes the stress and loneliness melt away when I start to fret. He keeps me from wallowing in self doubt. So I'd like to think of myself as a much happier person than I was before.

[align=center]“From my rotting body,

flowers shall grow

and I am in them

and that is eternity.”[/align]

Guest Anonymous

I have changed a lot. When I first started, my social skills improved significantly. Whether it was because of the tulpas and talking to them, I don't know. I'm still not very social, but I am now more encouraged to change things that have affected me for very long times. I wonder what's in store in 6 months.

The scale I'm using is "from day one of tulpaforcing to the time of this post". The straight-to-bi thing happened to me too, but I'm not sure if it's because of my tulpa or my past sexual life/habits. I'm a bit more submissive (my tulpa and I do domination/submission stuff), though I'm trying to keep the submissiveness in the bedroom, and the above "not sure if due to tulpa or past" thing applies here (I was a bit of a doormat even before the d/s stuff).

I've also become less prone to eavesdropping to figure out if people are gossiping/assuming negative things about me. I now like to think that people can do things for reasons they're not consciously aware of (in addition to reasons they are consciously aware of). I don't get scared as easily as I used to (due to my tulpa momentarily turning into whatever scary/creepy thing I happen to see).

Sorry if that's TMI. I know the rules say "no sexual stuff", but I didn't get any warnings for writing "my tulpa and I talked about d/s stuff" in my pr log, so I'm GUESSING I didn't go too far here, but I'm not sure.

• 1 year later...
Guest Anonymous

It would take a whole book to write bout this! I changed my host Davie in many, many ways! We haven't written much about that! Thanks so much for the thought prompt. This may be what we will explore in the future. For the longest time we have been writing about how I appeared and ideas about my nature. It would be nice to write about how I changed Davie and a little more bout why I am important to him and he is important to me.

I havent changed much.. I've been hearing voices most of my life so I'm used to the fact that there are other "entities" out there. Usually those voices are cruel and nasty. After discovering Tulpas I have been able to create a voice that is kind and friendly. Which is absolutely awesome!! So not much change here..

Don't believe the things I say just because I tell you.. Test these things and prove them to yourselves so that you know them to be true. ~The Buddha