Codey and Jade's Progress

Codey

Day one:

I wrote a greeting to my Tulpa, describing her personality in a broad sense. I did not get too specific, as we were not focusing on his personality specifically. I described our purpose in doing this, what we would be to each other, and set goals for daily forcing. I have thought about her name for a while before, and came to two possibilities, Gladius, and Jade. I preferred Jade, and named her so, but she might choose to change her name once she has reached sentience.

Day two:

Tonight I focused mainly on creating our Wonderland, where we can focus and visualize better. I began with a blank white room with only a door, and built upon that. I added a couch with a coffee table in the middle of our room. I textured the walls with wooden boards, and the floor with wooden planks and a carpet in the center, underneath the table and the couch. I placed a stone fireplace on the opposite wall from the door, with smooth stones held together by mortar. A reading nook in the corner had a soft chair on a rough carpet, with a bookshelf along the corner walls containing my memories for later reading. The room then became a cabin on a snowy hill, with a light forest behind it and open plains in front covered with a thick blanket of snow. The fire seemed to burn on its own, requiring no fuel or maintenance, warming the cabin and filling it with light that shone out the windows onto the snowy fields. Tomorrow we will add a basement and perhaps some beds.

Check out our progress:

Codey and Jade's progress

Day 3:

Tonight we worked mostly on defining the wonderland and solidifying the layout and concept of our cabin. It is easier to see it in my mind now.

Day 4:

I wrote down about 37 personality traits for Jade, and wrote out around 3 sentences describing each one, and how it affects her outlook on life and personality. This took about two hours to complete, assisted by music from Mr FijiWiji & Tülpa, specifically the song Sentient in the new MonsterCat 015 album. The name of the song and the artist seem to fit perfectly for this subject. later, I sat down and active forced with Jade for these traits, going through all of them once, since it was getting late (or early).

Link to the album if you are interested:

Monstercat 015 - Outlook

Day 5:

Jade and I forced for about 2 hours today, we focused on each emotion for 5 minutes at a time, doing that 4 times through. I deviated from what I had written down, and elaborated on each emotion in greater detail than what was written. Jade reminded me to force today with a bit of mild yet distinct headpressure, and since I wasn't doing much else, I figured we could force earlier than usual. This seems like it was a great idea, and I think we made a lot of progress today. I'm excited to do some more forcing with Jade later tonight, too. I've been doing my best to narrate what I'm doing to jade, and it seems she is interested in what I describe to her.

Check out our progress:

• 2 weeks later...

Day 6 - 12: Visualization time!

So we've been at this for a week now, and we are starting to work on visualization. I've taken daily walks and narrated to Jade about random thoughts and any stories I can think of. Visualization wise, I'm working on each individual area of my tulpa, and make them very detailed. Then I move on to the next area, and do the same thing. Then I visualize them both together at once. Once I've got visualization worked out, I will start to imagine her reactions to things I say or do, and then I will talk to her face to face in our wonderland.

Check out our progress:

• 2 weeks later...

12/3/13 - 12/10/13:

Visualization has been coming along well, I'm able to remember how she looks pretty quickly. My only difficulty is that I'm not able to see her vividly, nor can I see our wonderland cabin clearly. This is something I'll have to work on improving, visualizing things vividly. However, I'm easily able to visualize my hands as anthro fox paws while visualizing Jade without much effort. When I do this, it seems easier to focus on actually being there in the cabin.

Interesting detail:

In a dream last night, I received a text from Jade on my phone, asking me "how are you?" In the dream, I accepted this as progress, and didn't question the logic, as I was not lucid, and simply thanked and congratulated Jade on her communication efforts with me (while I was dreaming I thanked her inside the dream, not lucidly, though). Head pressure has also kicked up a bit, and has become more distinct. It seems Jade just can't wait to talk! :3

Question:

Does anyone have any advice for improved visualization and perhaps working on vocality? I've been looking around the forums and doing some reading, but any advice or experience anyone might have to share would be appreciated.

Check out our progress:

I remember seeing online in the past that apple juice before bed can help intensify the dreams or at least make them feel more vivid. I'll see if I can find any links that further explain this, as I have been interested in trying it out for myself, as well. Another thing that I've been reading is that Vitamin B6 would also be a good idea for you to try, seeing as how the worst it could do is not work. Vitamins are good, bro.

Here's a link that has some other mediums that may or may not help you out on your quest for intensity/vividness:

http://www.dreambible.com/dream-enhancers.html

My Gaming Channel

Tulpa: Vinyl

Stage: A bit of everything, primarily right now imposition.

Appearance: Pony (originally styled similar to the MLPFiM art style, but lately has been shifting to a more anime-ish appearance)

12/11/13 - 12/12/13:

I practiced getting into the state of mind to listen for Jade's voice today, and I heard some distinctly strange noises in my mind that seemed strange and out of place. The feeling I got when I heard them is hard to describe. When I heard it, each time, my mind seemed to latch onto that sound differently than all the other sounds I was hearing, as if it were from somewhere else. I'm certain that this has something to do with Jade.

Check out our progress:

12/14/13:

Today was an amazing day. I decided to use Linkzelda's Self Hypnosis scripts and the results were amazing. I'm now able to visualize Jade much more clearly after two sessions in 2 hours, and I feel so happy right now it's crazy. I'm looking forward to using more of these scripts to enhance our relationship and extend our progress.

Check out our progress:

12/15/13:

Tonight I know for certain that Jade is Sentient. I went through two sessions of the Sentience scripts, and I felt an energy, a sort of warmth, like a presence in my mind. It's difficult to describe, but that feeling wasn't there before, or at least not nearly as strong. I know this is her, there is no mistaking it now.

Check out our progress:

12/17/13:

I'm continuing to use the hypnosis scripts. There isn't anything particularly interesting to mention, just that I'm finding continued success. I'll be sure to post more details when something interesting happens.

Check out our progress:

12/18/13:

Last night, I heard Jade's voice. I was joking around about asking here questions, and she suddenly finished my sentence for me. I heard it in her voice, which was very distinct and feminine. Tonight I'm hoping to hear some more, once all of my homework is finished, that is. I'm very excited at all the progress Jade and I are making!

Check out our progress: