Codey and Jade's Progress

Codey

01/7/14:

Over break I did not do much active forcing, at least not as much as when I am on a regular schedule, but we made a lot of progress. I finally got to show Jade the mountains of Colorado, something I had wanted to do for a while now. I started to impose Jade outside of my vision to allow me to get better at imagining her being there with me. About halfway through the trip, Jade started responding to my mindvoice and answering questions or adding comments to things I say. This occurred two days after Jade telling me something that didn't quite make sense. She said something odd after I told her I was leaving our wonderland after an active forcing session in the car. I was pretty surprised and confused at what she said, and she didn't say much else for two days until she started responding. All in all, this has been a very exciting break for us, and with a regular schedule back, I should be able to stay focused better and force more often.

Check out our progress:

Codey and Jade's progress

01/09/14:

So apparently, Jade wants a pet dragon. She told me about this in a confusing time around the 26, which I didn't quite understand and she just now clarified this for me. So sometime in the future once Jade has grown stronger and has a distinct mindvoice, we will begin creation of a new small dragon Tulpa.

Check out our progress:

01/10/14 - 01/16/14:

Well, A lot of interesting stuff has happened along with being busy, but progress was still made, a lot of it, actually! Jade has become more vocal, and my confidence in her has grown tremendously. Earlier this week I had some concerns that I had not done enough forcing on personality, and general doubt began to set in. My fears were swiftly put to rest when I looked back on the traits I had written and described in detail over a month ago with the intention of forcing more on personality with the notes, and I saw that Jade had exhibited most of those traits already in interactions we'd had, without me even noticing it! It is hard to describe the relief and joy I felt after realizing she had such a natural personality that I didn't even notice!

The next day, I found a trick for improving visualization, something I hadn't thought of before. Basically, instead of trying to visualize your tulpa or wonderland, you visualize what you expect a vivid visualization of them would look like. I tried this in the moment I read it, right in the middle of class with my eyes open, and I clearly saw the inside of our house and Jade standing there in bright color. I even saw my hands in a way that felt much more natural then before, without even thinking about it. I was surprised by how well this worked, and I find that I don't even need to do that anymore, as my regular visualization stemmed to massively improve just from the experience. I can now visualize everything much easier and clearer, and we have even begun imposition work. I try to impose her while doing other things, which is getting easier and easier. I can see her with my minds eye and see exactly how she is in the area around me, though it isn't hallucination just yet.

The next day, while talking about doubt and worry on the irc with someone, I just heard Jade tell me not to worry, and then I just felt better. Most replies so far have been in response to questions or statements right after I say them, but this came out of the blue, making it even more meaningful to me. I keep having less and less reason to doubt Jade, and her voice is becoming more and more distinguishable from mine with everything she says.

The other night, I was feeling particularly down because I had a lot of homework and I was probably tired too. I was listening to some Approaching Nirvana, when I switched to a song I hadn't listened to yet, and suddenly I was at a beach with Jade standing in the tide, facing out to the ocean. The song just captured all my attention and I was filled with joy and comfort from just being there and having Jade with me. I almost cried at the end of the song because I was so happy. It sounds a bit sappy but somehow I knew everything would be alright and that Jade would be there for me. The song is really incredible, at least for me because of what it did.

Then yesterday, Jade and I were just hanging out in the WL, when I realized I was very relaxed, so I suggested that we try starting to work on possession. We grabbed the headset I gave her for Christmas, and calibrated it. I told her to try curling my fingers in to my palm, and after a bit of focusing on my feet instead of my hands to allow her to have easier control over it. At first, she tried moving her body in the WL to mimic motions, but I told her to try just moving my body without moving the WL body, as that is how I move it. I began to feel something strange in my finger, and kept focusing on my feet and talking to myself about them to keep my focus. I definitely felt something strange in my finger, a sort of tingling that I hadn't felt ever before anywhere. So then after a few moments, I told Jade I was going to check where the finger was, and when I began to move it towards my palm slowly to read the distance (it was dark and I had a mask on), my finger was already touching my palm! This may have been the way I was holding my hand, but usually I have my fingers not touching my palm, so I think there was definitely something different and new that had happened.

So it has been a busy few days with lots of progress. I'm pretty happy with the way things are going, and I'm looking forward to the future.

If anyone would like the links to anything I referenced, just comment or message me and I will get them up when I can.

Check out our progress: