Tulpas that don't want to possess

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hey guys, I've been working on my tulpas for a while now and none of them seem interested in possession. I figured it would help our progress, but no matter how much I tell them, they don't want to try it. Can you guys help me out in any way or explain why it's best to simply move away from possession for now?

Hm... well, Tammy has never really wanted to possess me, and I haven't pressed the issue. A part of the reason is that I'm pretty clumsy, and Tammy feels that she'd run into stuff even more than I do. It's possible that your tulpas simply don't have the patience to learn how to control your body properly, or maybe they just don't find interacting with the real world to be all that exciting. Anyway, if you think that possession will help your tulpas, then just keep bringing it up until one of them decides to give it a try. If it's more a 'let's see if I can actually do this' sort of thing, then I'd say it's probably not worth it to press the issue.

My tulpa

Name: Tammy

Sex: female

Species: Anthro (red fox)

Working on: imposition

Ves doesn't want to possess me. It just doesn't interest her, because I don't keep her in my head when I forge. I'm actually pretty interested in imposition, so I end up pushing her into real life like an AR card on a really big 3DS. She gets fuzzy, Real things affect her, and I can change around some things if I feel, but she's pretty much in control of her own presence.

I would guess they weren't interested because you keep them posted. You try and make things lively enough for them , being in your head all day, and you're making a great teacher with all of your examples and whatnot. With all of this, they don't want to possess, probably because it's a daunting task that requires effort from them on a larger scale, and because they love the time you spend with them more than they would going out to see it themselves. You explain it in ways that they feel are much better than being confused in your body for a 10 minute session.

Mine dislike the activity. One of them has rather personal reasons for disliking it which don't really need to be brought up. Otherwise their main reason for not wanting to possess is as simple as "I want to hang out with you, not move the body for you"

There are times when we will practice just for whatever reason but it isn't common and it isn't something they actively desire. I would say if they aren't interested then just don't worry about it.

I'd say that's actually positive. My tulpas have never wanted to possess me outside of dreams, and they gave several reasons I can't argue with.

Now I don't recommend the practice at all, and I don't understand its popularity.

Envo, please elaborate?

We'd love to hear the reasons.

I second that.

I guess Caeden and I are both too curious to pass it up.

Niteo and Amber Take On the World

Amber speaks in italics right now.

Talk to Niteo on here or on discord

We share the body, we share a life. I'm not an accessory to his life...

Forseen doesn't care for possession, finds it boring. He rather be imposed. Alix just finds it pointless. Since everything I do is passive forcing, it'd mean I'd just let my tulpa do stuff for me as practice with possession and her reasoning for this is basically like "why would i want to do stuff for you when i could just sit here and let you do it yourself?" XD

[Forseen]

{Muse}

|Alix|

Envo, please elaborate?

We'd love to hear the reasons.

I second that.

I guess Caeden and I are both too curious to pass it up.

I'll try to expound eventually, possibly within the 'What is a tulpa?' thread. Until then, let me clarify that I only intended to share my opinion. I'm not trying to foment any arguments, or endorse propaganda, persuade anyone to agree with my perspective. I have a feeling my sentiments place me in the minority here, and I don't really care to instigate what I doubt would be a constructive debate.

If you find yourself in disagreement with what I said in this topic, I advise ignoring my input.

Everyone's free to do what they want. However, I don't encourage a host to pursue possession if there's resistance from their tulpa/subconscious. Honoring their feedback and heeding whatever guidance they can provide you seems the wisest choice. But ultimately, only you know what to do with yourself.