My Tulpa Has A Question For Other Tulpas

KenzieK

So we've been working on possession on and off, and the other morning I woke up and my tulpa could possess my arms like it was nothing. I guess she had been practicing all night. Anyway, she's been having issues with possessing other parts of my body (legs, head, waist) and had a question for other tulpas on here who know how to do it.

Yuki: I just wanted to know how you guys tap into your host's muscle memory? It would make the whole process much easier. I've practiced a lot but I can't get the hang of it. So fellow tulpas- how do you get access to the muscle memory??

Name-Yuki

Sex-Female

Form1-Arctic wolf, big blue eyes

Form2-Long white hair, blue eyes, pale skin, white wolf ears/tail, light blue jacket

Personality-Compassionate, calm, sarcastic, playful, protective, introverted

Stage-Sentient, vocal, working on possession

Quilten: Well, I always suggest that you reassure yourself, perhaps repeating a mantra similar to that of "I have control", or something similar.

Jira: I haven't really gotten used to possession, mostly because Phaneron doesn't really particularly want to, and neither do I, I guess, but I would say...don't give up. Remember that as long as you want to and put in the effort, you can accomplish it in no time! :D

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

I mostly switch now, so let me see ....

O.k., first is I have a typing servitor for doing the typing. A "think to type" interface as it is. This is one way, but making a purpose-specific servitor may be too much work.

Second, humans don't much think specifics when they want to do things. If they want to grab a glass, they just think "I'll grab that glass" (not "move this muscle then that muscle" and so on). So there is a sort of meta-control system for the muscles that a human just naturally uses from long association.

Now, that same meta-control should also be available to you. It's just a matter of the human releasing control a bit more so that you can "get a grip" (literally). Then it's just a matter of thinking "I will do X" (whatever X you choose) and the muscles should respond in their familiar patterns. Oguigi wrote quite a good guide about it all.

Background reading : Pleeb and the nature of perception at [22:24] regarding muscle memory.

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.