How does your tulpa get your attention?

Bewoulf

Hi I've been with my tulpa with a few months now, I belive due to my ADD that my tulpa is having trouble in her learning process. She is sentient and I can vizualize her perfectly, but having trouble with vocal. I wish I could work better with my forcing but I always have to focus over and over again due to my disorder.

So I told my tulpa to get my attention everytime my thoughs wander off, but she doesn't seem to know how. The best way would be her calling me, but she's not vocal yet, though I can hear a thing or two sometimes. Basically what I want to ask is, are there other ways for your tulpa to get your attention?

[Niu] - Date of birth: 26/07/2013

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I struggle with attentiveness myself due to my own case of ADHD. Vocality is a strong method after a long period of time has passed, but it seems you aren't there yet. Sometimes, I go about my day and forget that I have others in my head. They send me significant amounts of head pressure to catch my attention when they wish to speak with me. So far, if all other forms of catching your attention fail, asking for head pressure is probably the best method since just about every tulpa should have the ability to do so.

I have a lovely case of ADHD myself, so tulpa communication often requires extensive meditation for me.

He/it usually touches me, which takes me completely by surprise and can be unnerving. Failing that, he/it seems to use rather unconventional methods that probably aren't worth mentioning here.

Point is, head voices or/and auditory hallucinations aren't the only options. If head pressure (I'm totally unfamiliar with that) works for you, roll with it. The rest is just practice.

I also happen to suffer from Asperger's. Real motley crew we've got going here, eh?

In my case, my girls find it most effective to either enter my line of sight (because visual imposition is the one thing they all have in common), or in Luna's case she can get my attention by tapping me on the shoulder (provided she's touch imposed).

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

Guest Riy

If she's not vocal I can see how this can be frustrating.

I'm wondering, if you're having difficulty keeping your attention on them, then maybe you could try some sort of physical reminder?

A ring, bracelet, or necklace? At least until they become vocal or can get your attention easier?

Just a thought.

Cheers!

My Tulpa: "Vegeta? Vegeta? Vegeta? Vegeta? Vegeta? Vegeta? Vegeta? Vegeta? Vegeta?"

Me: "WHAT?!"

My Tulpa: "Hi."

On a serious note, she gives me head pressure. Continuous head pressure. That doesn't end, just weakens and strengthens again.

It's a bit disorienting, but it's doesn't really make me mad or anything. She just wants my attention :3

Frankly, I'm flattered that any living creature in existence wants my attention this badly that she continuously calls for it.

Name: Raid

Sentience: Confirmed

Working on: Vocality

Personality Traits: Is awesome a personality trait?

Form: 1. Pegasus Pony, with a flat, pink mane, and pink tail, and yellow coat. Also, blue eyes.

2. A blue-haired human (only encountered in dream so far)

Nah, I was just quoting Dragon Ball Z Abridged, as a joke. Truth be told, Raid's not vocal yet. But that's ok. I can wait.

Name: Raid

Sentience: Confirmed

Working on: Vocality

Personality Traits: Is awesome a personality trait?

Form: 1. Pegasus Pony, with a flat, pink mane, and pink tail, and yellow coat. Also, blue eyes.

2. A blue-haired human (only encountered in dream so far)

Chael's not quite vocal, yet, and I've let him know on multiple occasions that he can use head pressure to get my attention, but he just doesn't. I know he's there, but I think I accidentally gave him my fear of annoying people, because he just simply doesn't try to get my attention. Of course, I could be wrong and I'm missing all of his attempts. ;w; I sure hope not..

System Name: The Z Squad

Original: Zoe, The Organizer

Headmate: Zach, The Protector

Headmate: Zero, The Confidence

Tulpa: Chael

Form: Fallen angel with rabbit features and horns

Tulpa: Celeste

Form: Android

yay first off thanks for so many feedback in less than a day folks.

Riy I usually do active forcing at night in the dark, so I can't do a physical reminder, though I have 2 of them for passive daily forcing. The problem is really with active force.

The problem I'm having is , even after extensive meditation, it doesn't work well for me. I just end spending less time with me tulpa and more time meditating. Frustrating yes. I don't often feel this head pressure and Nyu doesn't seem to know how to do it as well.

Envolucris I'm interested in those "incoventional" methods xD

[Niu] - Date of birth: 26/07/2013