Korzant's Journey

Korzant

The way you describe the sounds she makes remind me of a glass harp:

Is that closer to what she sounds like?

That's a bit too melodic and windy than what I'm hearing. I can only describe it as being close to a piano key sound, or a wooden wind chime. It is a more blunt sound. Just harsh enough for it to be called a tone but not so musical that it can be called a note.

I suck at describing things I am so sorry.

I really don't think it makes too much difference with most tulpas. Although it does help early on if they maintain a form you are familiar with or can visualize without too much difficulty.

I would very much like for her to have a human appearance. I mean that is my preference and I will sort of push her towards that if I can. I just did not know if that was a kind of overbearing thing or not. When it comes to the finer details I'm not really too concerned about that. I would just like her to be human is all, I suppose. I've been looking at google images at a lot of people to kind of get an idea as to how I would like for her to look and that is why I was scratching my head and wondering if it would be good or not to push her towards a particular form.

I guess it really isn't all that of a big deal I am guessing?

There's a reason scar tissue is stronger than regular tissue.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 5

Holy christ it has been 5 days. Don't seem like it!

I went to the hobby store in town and bought a couple of rounded bean bags in a color that was close to hers. Kind of an off green blueish color.

See now I have this habit of either having to be really still or constantly moving and if I am moving it's usually my hands. So I figured I could visualize her in one hand and then toss her over to the other, using the bean bag so I can feel like I am actually tossing her. I noticed she doesn't really settle down on to anything. But I think because she's hovering that that can have weight to it? Like she's more so pushing down on the air than she is just floating through it.

Last night I started reading Plato's The Republic and I would toss her up in the air with my hand as I read to her. I am normally not that great of a reader but when I read out loud to her it seems to be a bit easier for me to know what I am reading.

I also thought that this would be a good time to teach her stuff. After I finished a few chapters I put the book down and tried to get her to say her name. I mean if she can make sounds she should be able to say a single word is what I thought.

I just asked her to say her name but I said it in a slow say. I said to her "Can you say Mee-rah?". What she sounded like she said was "Ma-reh". So I tried again, saying it real slow and rolling her around in my palm. We did this a few times and eventually she got it and thought it was just the coolest thing and would not stop saying it for a while.

All right so she can say her name. I mean, she can use the sounds she makes to say her name. It's a start.

I kind of want to work on her form some so I called her over to my computer and pulled up some google images of some portraits of women. I just told her that she was Mira and that she is a young lady like these women and that she can choose to look like anything she'd like.

I am not expecting her to immediately transform or nothing like that but I just wanted to get her used to the idea that she'll be a human eventually and that these were pictures of what she could look like.

This is kind of an early update for today so I may post another later depending on what happens today.

I know earlier you were saying that you were at that stage of imposition where you can feel her presence, has that changed any?

On an unrelated note, I was just reading through you're update and I suddenly thought of Mira as looking like Bow from Paper Mario.

Start Date: November 5, 2012

Humanoid Construct: Claire [MIA]

Stage: Not practicing anymore.

Praise the Lord for the gift he has given me.

Gosh, I imagine that her saying her name for the first time must be like a child saying "mommy" :D

Congratulations for you both!

And the idea with bean bags is great for start, because you help her and yourself to feel her. If I'll made any tulpa, I may actually borrow the idea for me (if I can that is) :)

Currently there are three of us here. I write in plain white.

Prince, which is I, write in light blue.

Wolfess, although I not think she would want to, can write {in such a brackets}

~*~

Our blog~*~

I know earlier you were saying that you were at that stage of imposition where you can feel her presence, has that changed any?

I will admit I may be a bit too new to know what exactly you mean. She's always either in my line of sight or she's just out of it, like she'll hover near my head. At both times it does really feel like she's next to me.

Know how your hair skin kind of tingles or the muscles in your head twitch when you just know someone is there? That's the kind of feeling I get and it really hasn't changed.

I just hope that that is a good sign?

On an unrelated note, I was just reading through you're update and I suddenly thought of Mira as looking like Bow from Paper Mario.

That is actually kind of what she looks like but she does not have any sort of feature like eyes, ears, mouth, or uh....a bow. She has gone from a kind of glass orb into more of a water ballon or an amoeba? She seems to not have a static boundary to her form.

Again, I hope this is a good thing?

Gosh, I imagine that her saying her name for the first time must be like a child saying "mommy"

Congratulations for you both!

And the idea with bean bags is great for start, because you help her and yourself to feel her. If I'll made any tulpa, I may actually borrow the idea for me (if I can that is)

I had to really slow down my talking. I have a drawl accent sometimes and I was really afraid she wasn't really understanding what I was saying. When she finally said it you would have thought she just found a cure for cancer. Thought it was just the greatest thing on the planet.

You don't need to ask, if you think it will help then go ahead and try it. I was just wondering how I could get a feeling to put with her. Something I could touch, you know? So I picked up one of those corn hole bean bags and I've been tossing that around and trying to imagine her.

I have also read that scents can help as well. Now I am not a limp wristed foo foo that is going to wear perfume. But I got one of those scented block things to put on my desk so I can start maybe associating a certain smell with her as well whenever I'm home. I will see how that goes yeah?

Now that I thought about it... You could sometimes visit perfumery, in Sephora (dunno if you have those in US) there are plenty of samplers on which you can spray a perfume. So you could sniff it and ask her if she like it. But this is for later, when she will be able to speak more ^^

Currently there are three of us here. I write in plain white.

Prince, which is I, write in light blue.

Wolfess, although I not think she would want to, can write {in such a brackets}

~*~

Our blog~*~

Now that I thought about it... You could sometimes visit perfumery, in Sephora (dunno if you have those in US) there are plenty of samplers on which you can spray a perfume. So you could sniff it and ask her if she like it. But this is for later, when she will be able to speak more ^^

Oh man. I would have to bring along someone with lady bits if I did that. We do have shops like that at the mall down the street though. Maybe if I walked in and asked for the guy scents I may not feel so awkward or if I went to a stores male cosmetic section.

The scent block came with all these little sample strips that you put in like a cartridge. There's like twenty of these things. Then it heats up or some sort of witchcraft happens inside of it and a smell comes out. I suppose this afternoon after lunch I will run through some of them and see if she reacts to any of them.

I was thinking maybe after I get used to keeping her with me then I can just use one reminder with her. Right now I've got a Bluetooth headset, a black elastic bracelet, a green bean bag, and now a scenter thing. If I can just get that down to one physical reminder and one scent I think I will be set. I do not want to be walking around with all this paraphernalia forever!

I have also read that scents can help as well. Now I am not a limp wristed foo foo that is going to wear perfume. But I got one of those scented block things to put on my desk so I can start maybe associating a certain smell with her as well whenever I'm home. I will see how that goes yeah?

You could try scented candles, since Christmas is coming up getting some shouldn't be too hard.

I actually used vanilla flavored tea for a scent association, helped a lot during forcing since I could get a drink, be reminded, and not easily distracted.

Start Date: November 5, 2012

Humanoid Construct: Claire [MIA]

Stage: Not practicing anymore.

Praise the Lord for the gift he has given me.

Day 5 and a half

All right. So I really do not want to be in the habit of doing more than one or two posts a day in terms of my progression but I will make an exception for today since it is the weekend and I can put a bit more oomph into my forcing.

I damn near got T-boned in my truck as I'm heading to the strip mall by my house since some drooling moron was not paying attention and almost blasted through a stop sign. That put me in a real bad mood I will admit and I think even Mira did a sort of hiss at the guy as he slammed on his brakes.

Okay so I get to the Pier 1 Imports place and walk in. I know they sell all sorts of stuff in there and I should be able to buy a candle or scent stick. I felt so out of place so I asked one of the girls working there where they were at. She was a cute little thing I will admit. Even Mira did a little circle around her as the girl brought me over.

Now I like to think I am kind of a practical guy but I was already in a bit of a simmering mood you know. On the same aisle as the candles they were also still selling all this Thanksgiving stuff and they were selling plates that you put under your dinner plate.

I asked the girl "What are these ma'am?" and she said that you put them under your dinner plate so it don't damage your table.

Huh.

I said something like "What sort of pin headed ninny buys plates for their plates." and she laughed and picked up one of those wicker basket horns. Cornuacopias or whatever they are. She said the same people that buy those plates are the same people that buy all the fake fruit and put them in those horns.

So to that I said "Well damn, no wonder America can't get off the mat with this recession nonsense since we got stores trying to sell this nonsense."

Now I feel somewhat bad about all this because my concentration went in the toilet and I didn't have Mira at the forefront of my mind. But after I said that Mira kind of came back to the front of my mind and was circling around the young ladies head and hovering near her shoulder. Doing her little chimes and noises. What was awesome though was that as the girl was laughing Mira was doing her chimes and sounds that sounded a lot like laughing as well. So I like to think she was taking cues off this girl instead of from me. That was the first time I have been able to hear someone as well as hear Mira at the same time. So that was weird and kind of cool.

After she left I tried not to look silly while I smelled the candles and such. As Hound suggested:

You could try scented candles, since Christmas is coming up getting some shouldn't be too hard.

I actually used vanilla flavored tea for a scent association, helped a lot during forcing since I could get a drink, be reminded, and not easily distracted.

I tried vanilla first which I rather liked but Mira did the same sort of hiss sound she had made at the idiot driver that almost hit me. So that was a no I was guessing? Also maybe felt some head pressure as well but that could just have been me imagining things.

Apple? Hiss.

Caramel? Hiss.

Coconut? Coconut smells amazing! Hiss.

Well damn girl, wintergreen? Hiss.

Spring rain?

Now to that she did not do anything at first. I made to put it back and try another but when I moved she made this really odd "BooWAP" sound.

It wasn't a hiss and it didn't smell all that bad so I bought that one. The same girl was also working one of the tills and she asked why I didn't buy any plates for my plates and laughed again. Mira did too. At least I think it was a laugh? Sure sounded like it.

Got back to my place and lit the candle and sat down with The Republic again with the bean bag to toss with one hand. In the past couple of days if I am reading to her I will read a page and then explain to her what I think they are saying or what it means.

She may twirl or make some sort of chime, or she may do nothing at all. But since she's been saying her name like one of those pokemon critters and now seemingly being able to say yes or no I found myself explaining things a bit more thoroughly.

Now I'm not pretending she is vocal or nothing like that but I am definitively getting vibes from her and maybe some phantom head pressure as well. I do hope these are good signs. I like to think she chose that spring rain scent by herself and not just because I also thought it smelt pleasant.

Day 6

I spent all last night sketching portraits for Mira. I did not really go into great detail with them. Just tried to imagine what she make look like if she had a proper face.

Kept my trait list next to me and would look at it as I scribbled. I thought about the way she moves and sounds. How she says her name. Tried to put all those things into a pencil and put it on paper.

040.thumb.JPG.f8da114fce89d91e2ca0ca3262f7fa18.JPG

This was the one I liked the most so I put more detail into it and inked in the lines a bit. Mira looked over my shoulder the whole time I drew and stayed relatively silent. When I finished I took a shower and left her to look over the sketch. After I got cleaned up I returned and she was tracing around the lines. Hovering over them and swirling around. She said her name quite a bit and seemed to be very much pleased with what she was seeing.

So this is the image I will try to force with her. We'll see how it goes!