Amadeus' Art Thread

Amadeus

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll give it a try but I suspect that picture will look better than mine.

IMAG0620-333175720.jpg.dd494dc3733f3b20b1017c16e7bcc0ef.jpg

We don't get much in life. But we do have this.

If I could get a drawing of mine, it would help me with my tulpaforcing a lot. She's an original character though, so I'm not sure how difficult it would be. If you want to give it a shot, she's young about early college-aged. She has shoulder-length, curly, brown hair and green eyes. Her face, eh, I don't think I can really describe a face. Anything for a face would be fine. She wears white tennis shoes, blue jeans, and a black t-shirt.

I'd be grateful if you did it, but I'd also totally understand and be fine if you didn't want to or were too busy to (seems you have quite a few requests). Either way, great that you're doing this, and thank you.

Could you maybe draw Flora at some point?

She's my avatar picture, drawn by me, just a quick sketch. I'm interested how you would draw her yourself. Give your take on her please, should be interesting.

You can draw full body or just an alteration of my picture, anything's fine.

frt

If you have time would you consider drawing Justine and Sheldon?

Justine: Early twenties, curly, burgundy hair and intense green eyes. She wears a black turtleneck with no sleeves, and a skirt. Or you could draw her in a different outfit of your choice, it doesn't really matter. She has an elegant, mature look about her.

Sheldon: Sheldon Cooper. You could just google image him~

If you could draw them (together or separate, whatever you want) it would be much appreciated!

Tulpas: Justine, Guess, Clarence

Guest Anonymous

I understand you're busy drawing tulpas, but when you get some time I have a request. Can you draw a giant penis with a top hat, monocle, bowtie, and handlebar mustache smashing the twin towers? I tried commissioning the drawing a few times for my friend, but everyone refused to draw it because they don't understand the artistic expression endowed in a fancy penis destroying U.S landmarks. Bonus points if you draw it eating people jumping from the building.