Amadeus' Art Thread

Amadeus

Cool, I'll try to detail her new look the best I can.

Her new form is that of an anthro snowy owl, so she has dark spots on her head and wings (which are a part of her arms, not separate from them). She has three talons on the front of her feet, and one talon at the back of each. She walks like a humanoid with front bent knees, not back-bent. Her feathers are snow white (except for the dark spots), and a little ruffled most of the time.

She is anatomically avian, so she does not have mammary glands or the like. I just know some people assume that when the word anthro comes into play. She also does not wear any clothing for the most part.

This last part is not necessary but it would be cool if you could have her attacking a squirrel in a flying pose, just about to grab it, (or no squirrel and just the pose would work) sort of like this: http://icons-ak.wunderground.com/data/wximagenew/g/GeorgeinSyracuse/64.jpg

If you want a reference picture, this is the best I can find: http://cghub.com/files/Image/095001-096000/95270/809_max.jpg

If you need any other details just ask. :)

Name: Arya

Form: Anthro Avian

Time Spent: 8-10 hours forcing, stopped counting narration time

Stage: Wrapping up personality/Visualization good/She is speaking well

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, I'm going to be honest and say that I wasn't sure how this would turn out because of how little detail I gave you to work with but I must say it turned out excellently. Again, thank you very much, this is going to make visualizing so much easier for me.

Name: To be determined

Form: Human

Method: Hybrid

Time: 4.5 hours

Could you do a front view picture for me? Exactly like you did the first one, just from the front. If you want to add clothing to make it a little more SFW that's fine, but of course nude is also very ok, hahaha.

Name: To be determined

Form: Human

Method: Hybrid

Time: 4.5 hours

CRAP, sorry guys... I'm afraid the attachments in the past few days didn't make the transition! Amadeus, do you have copies still of these?

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

Oh yeah, no problem there. It's just that uploading then via phone is a tremendous pain in the ass. Fortunately I have other options right now that make everything easier.

Speaking of which:

FINALLY got Imgur working, so how about I save everyone (especially myself) a bit of trouble and just upload to there? There's a link to the album in my signature.

We don't get much in life. But we do have this.

Think I could get you to do a sketch of Elise? Her appearance changed a good deal from the pastebin I sent you, though. Specifically she's about six years older and more developed in certain places. Same clothes, though her hair's a bit different now. Looks more like the girl on the left in this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdD7hNCNmz4

Other than that, she looks more or less the same as before.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report