Amadeus' Art Thread

Amadeus

Wonderland details...

I'll start with the surrounding area. My wonderland is surrounded by snow capped, tall mountains on all sides. In the mountains is a circular-like grassy plain (with grass being up to about half the size of my shin, if you need refrence, I am 5"10.) In the middle is a large, pristine, crystal-clear lake (so clean you could drink out of it), and on the north shore of the lake rest an extremely sturdy and tall evergreen tree. About 60 feet adjacent to the tree and lake is a one story cabin. In the middle is a double, wooden door, and two square windows on each end of the cabin's door.

Feel free to message me if you need more details, wether it be small or large. I have infinite patientce

Thanks a million,

Sorryman54

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hate to bother, but could you maybe do a picture of Morgan for me? By her own description, she is a human female, about 5'5". A girl in her mid-20s with blonde hair swept back, and sharp features - primarily eyebrows and nose. She prefers wearing semi-loose jeans and a medium-fit T-shift. Straight figure, without much curve; thin in weight without being slim in frame.

Also, expression... not really too particular, except that she does not really smile.

No problem.

Edit: so right now, I have something like 9 open requests I'm working on, and I'm juggling life stuff a lot this week. So it may take a little while to get stuff drawn and posted. But rest assured - if you've asked me for something, it's in the works.

We don't get much in life. But we do have this.

No problem.

Edit: so right now, I have something like 9 open requests I'm working on, and I'm juggling life stuff a lot this week. So it may take a little while to get stuff drawn and posted. But rest assured - if you've asked me for something, it's in the works.

Thanks.

Sounds good, offline stuff comes first, thanks for the update. :)

Name: Arya

Form: Anthro Avian

Time Spent: 8-10 hours forcing, stopped counting narration time

Stage: Wrapping up personality/Visualization good/She is speaking well

Updates, because you guys deserve some.

Elise - I don't know if I saw this pastebin, but I have a physical idea and a skeleton started. Most of these sketches are skeletons right now.

Morgan - is done. I think. I may change up the hair.

sorryman54's wonderland - I missed drawing landscapes. This is my current project.

Arya (avian) - I keep trashing potential poses and screwing with arm structure. One of these drafts I'll be satisfied.

Moose's antgirls - Yes, I drew antgirls for you. Also in looking it up I know more about Monster Girl Hunter than I ever wanted to know. Thanks, you turd burglar.

I'm also doing a couple requests from IRC that I wrote down in my journal, and have at least budgeted a page for Lulu's request a while back. So, yeah. Stuff is happening. Hands are full lately between work, new mod stuff, and the article section, but stuff is happening.

We don't get much in life. But we do have this.

Updates, because you guys deserve some.

Elise - I don't know if I saw this pastebin, but I have a physical idea and a skeleton started. Most of these sketches are skeletons right now.

Morgan - is done. I think. I may change up the hair.

sorryman54's wonderland - I missed drawing landscapes. This is my current project.

Arya (avian) - I keep trashing potential poses and screwing with arm structure. One of these drafts I'll be satisfied.

Moose's antgirls - Yes, I drew antgirls for you. Also in looking it up I know more about Monster Girl Hunter than I ever wanted to know. Thanks, you turd burglar.

I'm also doing a couple requests from IRC that I wrote down in my journal, and have at least budgeted a page for Lulu's request a while back. So, yeah. Stuff is happening. Hands are full lately between work, new mod stuff, and the article section, but stuff is happening.

Thanks for the update!

http://pastebin.com/TgM0BXHd

That's what her clothes look like, also she looks human rather than having an anime-styled appearance. Just thought I'd point that out >_>

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

Sounds good, take as much time as you need.

Name: Arya

Form: Anthro Avian

Time Spent: 8-10 hours forcing, stopped counting narration time

Stage: Wrapping up personality/Visualization good/She is speaking well