Amadeus' Art Thread

Amadeus

Kobra: Not quite yet, but it's on my budget right now.

Glass: All the mouth ideas I could think of are horrifying. Thinking about it literally gives me chills... But I'll draw it anyway. Just let me make progress on the other requests first. You'll love it.

We don't get much in life. But we do have this.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kobra: Not quite yet, but it's on my budget right now.

Glass: All the mouth ideas I could think of are horrifying. Thinking about it literally gives me chills... But I'll draw it anyway. Just let me make progress on the other requests first. You'll love it.

Thank you a lot. Take your time, I am in no hurry.

Guest Tigerhallam

Amadeus, I've seen your sketches.

Wow.

I wish I could draw like that.

I wish I could draw at all, come to that.

Oh, I probably should have added that bit into the original description-

Naturally, I started with her teeth, and eventually settled on something like this (except for when her jaw's shut, there aren't any gaps between them.)

. Take the distance from the bottom of the bottom row of your teeth all the way to the top of your top row teeth. Her teeth are that long, and are all the same length and shape. They mesh together neatly and straight, with them being completely hidden when her mouth is closed. Her tongue is long and somewhat slender, about half the width of what a human tongue is. it slightly splits at the end like a snake tounge, sorta. She could touch her belly button with it while upright, if she had one.

"Am I a bad person for liking that it scared you? :)

Oh, and I love to smile...!"

http://tinyurl.com/8emfarp

Take a look at Venom. The way Crain draws symbiote mouths is what I had in mind. Not quite the tongue (he goes kind of crazy with it) but how Venom's teeth are drawn is what I'm getting from the description, and what I had in mind.

It's okay to like that it's spooky. Very little scares me, but if you were around that might be different.

We don't get much in life. But we do have this.

http://tinyurl.com/8emfarp

Take a look at Venom. The way Crain draws symbiote mouths is what I had in mind. Not quite the tongue (he goes kind of crazy with it) but how Venom's teeth are drawn is what I'm getting from the description, and what I had in mind.

It's okay to like that it's spooky. Very little scares me, but if you were around that might be different.

Yeah, pretty much, except her teeth are much more neat and even, and not as thin. And they mesh together when her jaw is shut. I'm suprised I can't find a better picture of this.

"Oh, stop it, you! :)"