Amadeus' Art Thread

Amadeus

hey can you draw Luka for me? She's sentient but we're still working on communication. She looks like tifa from ff7 except she wears nothing but dresses. Her dress at the moment is a red sundress with a white line going down the middle, her dress covers her shoulders and has 5 small buttons in the middle near her cleavage that go down. She wears high heel boots, always carries an umbrella with her and her hair is straight but it kinda curls near the bottom. She always tends to have a bored expression on her face too

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Anonymous

Yes, Aria will be done soon (I'm guessing) and if you have started on her, please be sure to upload a photo soon :D

I have some sketches done but I want to make more of a dent in them before I do uploads.

Also I have put a number of them on hold for today's news: I got a new sketchbook and art supplies in order to do HQ requests, and to complement that, I finally have a proper sketchbook to draw regular requests in as well.

That's right - no more graph lines.

We don't get much in life. But we do have this.

Which requests have you finished? Also, the pyramid on Lucifer's head is almost exactly like the movie version of pyramid head, not the game.

No more graph lines? :D

My opinions are all subject to change.

Yup, no more graph lines.

I've finished requests for Kobra, Semi-Nomadic and Lunanite. The others will follow shortly this weekend now that I have a boatload of time, new art materials, and especially because I've finished writing that guide up (which ate a lot of my time to dedicate to the site.)

I believe the new materials have contributed to a jump in quality as well.

550x800http://i.imgur.com/dmMRa.jpg[/img]

Still not the best camera work, but when I get my next check, it's high-quality scanner time.

We don't get much in life. But we do have this.

Well, I don't mind black & white, but can you make the one of my Tulpae and I colour?

When Lucifer is all berserk, his pyramid helmet is completely black, but lighter in the parts on the sides. He wears the same clothes the actual pyramid head does, and gains four more arms that go down the side. He becomes strong enough to take us all on at once, including Shinigami. So in the picture, we will be trying to pry the helmet off of Lucifer to return him to normal. Shin usually flies up and uses his tentacles to try and pull it off. Sometimes we don't succeed, and I end up leaving and coming back to a destroyed wonderland. But that's not important. From the wrists down, his arms/hands are black. His skin is white. Hash is very tanned.

Sounds like I'm mental for having this, but thank you very much Amadeus :D

My opinions are all subject to change.

I always hate using threads like this, but alas I have zero artistic talent...

Was wondering if you could draw Song for me as a visual aid since visualizing is pretty Damn hard for me. She's about 6 foot tall, slim but defined body, small but perky breasts, and longish legs. Her face looks somewhat like this 479px-Nanao264E.jpg but with black lipstick and eyeliner, with a very serious expression. Her eyes are deep purple. She has raven black hair that is up in way sort of like Lulu's from final fantasy x but not so crazy. I have her default set of clothes as a ripped up pair of worn jeans, and a simple string black tanktop. Oh and she wears black boots as well.

And if it's not too much trouble, she has a cherry blossom half sleeve tattoo on her left shoulder and arm that ends above the elbow with the petals trailing off. She also has a jet black katana that has the blade wrapped in bandages instead of a scabbard. If you don't want to do either of those, it's okay as I haven't added either to her yet.

Much thanks!

I should really put something here...