Amadeus' Art Thread

Amadeus

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After a while on hiatus, I declare my draw thread re-opened.

And because I'm broke, if anyone feels like tossing a couple dollars my way, there's a link in my signature. Anything is appreciated.

Now, I have requests to work on.

We don't get much in life. But we do have this.

• 1 month later...

I posted in your "Fix Amadeus's screen" thread earlier; same thing applies, if you would like to draw Amy, I'll give you $5- if you can draw her exceptionally well, I will pay you more as the funds come in. (I'm low on money, so I don't have much to offer at the moment, but I'll have some soon enough and I'll probably just chuck some your way anyway. A key thing to note while drawing is that she is relatively short; about 5'2" at most, but I care more about her body than anything. She has relatively small breasts, she does not have wings, and her personality is overall extremely happy, not depressed as in the picture. Again, thank you so much! :) owC8h.jpg?1

Ermahgerd Ver fer Vernderterr

I also would like to request a drawing of my tulpa. I will post the drawings that I've made of him and also other details once I get back home; I'm mainly just reserving a spot right now. If you want to see a picture right now, there's a post I made on the "ITT: we draw out tulpae" on page 41 near the bottom.

Stan (my tulpa): "sometimes, I do lewd things when my host bends over :3"

Would it kill you to label your updated drawings? I know /your/ name, if you want to write it on everything then please add the tuppers names too. Unless I'm missing the labels somewhere.

frt

Is it too late to have my tulpa drawn? I sure hope not.

So Cidney is a human female, brown hair and green eyes. She wears a white sun dress like this one:

White_Sun_Dress_4d9680dd0bd9e.jpg

And she wears exactly these type of converse shoes:

converse2.jpg

Her breasts are on the smaller end of C cup, I would say C32 if I had to be exact. Also, she's around 5 foot 5 inches (around 165 cm) tall. And her hair goes down to about her breast level. Can you just do a picture of her from the front? And also, make sure she's smiling please :)

I really feel greedy now...if you do this I will love you forever, but if you're bogged down with requests then don't worry about this one :)

Thanks!

Cidney | Born 11/26/12 | Human Female (details)

-Progress Log (tumblr)-

Imgur updated with Hex (for Hush), Amy (for VforVendetta), and titles and descriptions for everything that was missing them.

We don't get much in life. But we do have this.

Imgur updated with Hex (for Hush), Amy (for VforVendetta), and titles and descriptions for everything that was missing them.

ERMAHGERD I FINALLY GOT A PICTURE

Thank you Amadeus. I'll give you another $5 if you draw her again, I'll send you details in a PM, and her hair needs to go down to her waist (If you do it in color that's another $5- total of $15 coming ur way); expect the donation in the next two or three days (I get paid Saturday)

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Ermahgerd Ver fer Vernderterr

I love you.

"I love you too!"