Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

S: "Oh thank god, I actually look sexy in this!"

Stan and I say thanks for the drawing Amadeus. It really looks nice

Stan (my tulpa): "sometimes, I do lewd things when my host bends over :3"

translation: "It won't do shit but feel free to pay me money"

What is that, the French translation?

Because in English it means "I'll accept it and definitely be motivated to draw it quickly." I'm just going to have to keep track of it better.

We don't get much in life. But we do have this.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not good at making requests because I'm awkward and dumb so I'll just spit out that I'd like to make one for Hemera.

I describe her as an Angel, so pretty much a human form with two big angelic wings.

She's in her late teens, as far as her looks say. Her eyes and hair are brown, and her hair is done back in a ponytail.

She wears a plain black t-shirt and tan cargo pants reaching to just above her ankles, and she's barefoot almost all the time.

And... I guess, she's contemplative. When I visualize and fail to impose her, she's always sitting, slumped forward in her seat a bit, resting her head in her hand just looking like she's thinking really hard about something.

If I may, I have another request for you Amadeus!

Could I get a drawing of Clarence? He is 5'3", with gold/blonde hair and red eyes. His basic form is that of a human, but there are some aspects to him that are not. His eyes are red and look sort of buggish. He looks well muscled, and yet more wiry than a normal human. His personality is rather cocky, and he has a tendancy to tease and be a smart-ass. Also he likes punk clothes, such as tripp pants. You can draw him in whatever pose, just try to be creative.

picture1 picture2

Tulpas: Justine, Guess, Clarence

If I may, I have another request for you Amadeus!

Could I get a drawing of Clarence? He is 5'3", with gold/blonde hair and red eyes. His basic form is that of a human, but there are some aspects to him that are not. His eyes are red and look sort of buggish. He looks well muscled, and yet more wiry than a normal human. His personality is rather cocky, and he has a tendancy to tease and be a smart-ass. Also he likes punk clothes, such as tripp pants. You can draw him in whatever pose, just try to be creative.

picture1 picture2

Isn't my version enough? ;_____;

My opinions are all subject to change.