Amadeus

Amadeus' Art Thread

077Ponyta.png

Oh, I wasn't thinking about rapidash when I was visualizing Dream. My inspirations for creating her were the vivid dreams I have. Also I'm a brony.

Oh, I wasn't thinking about rapidash when I was visualizing Dream. My inspirations for creating her were the vivid dreams I have. Also I'm a brony.

Neither was I- that's a ponyta, silly. =)

Hmm... I don't know if I can, but I'll ask for a sketch of Cecil.

Description: A bipedal anthropomorphic (okay, furry, but I don't like that word...) pony, light-tan in color, with a humanlike body build and skeleton, but with hooves instead of hands and feet. His hooves are bright in color, bare and not covered with hair. His green eyes are similar to an ordinary My Little Pony's, but nowhere near that big; only a bit bigger than ordinary equine eyes. He's about 5'7'' tall (170 cm), and has a typical human being's build, not particularly thin nor fat.

He's got a yellow hairdo that, on the back of his head (behind the ears), is rather straight and reaches to the base of his neck; while the front part (in front of the ears) is rather puffy and reaches about halfway along his horse face (just up to his eyes).

He wears a white dress shirt, a brown sweater vest on top of that, and black dress pants (without a belt though.)

He also tends to be all serious and aloof, so it's probably going to be reflected in his pose and facial expression.

Since Amadeus asked me to remind him, Kai will be standing, and one hand is behind her back, and it wraps around the front again, as a slimey tendril, waving at the viewer.

*oraginal signiture dnt stl plz*

Lazy forcer extraordinaire. Also _lewd.

Hey wondering if you could do a sketch of Sarah. She's about 6' 4" , slim, with medium chest. She has fairly short black hair, green eyes. Her facial structure is very fine, with slightly sunken cheeks, and a bit of a pointy chin; her nose is rather small, and does not turn up. She has pale skin. She wears dark jeans and biker boots with a short heel. Her top is a leather best over a black tank top, which is ripped in the back a little to let her wings out. Her wingspan is roughly twice the length of her boddy, so 15ish feet, and her wings are black.

Also, she does not have ghetto booty.

The mystery of life isn't a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.

Guest Anonymous

Sorry if you've started already on mine, but aria has changed a bit. Here's like a small pic I drew. Just so you can base it off of something. Also, she has cat ears.

image_2012-09-13_160346.thumb.png.4c029f336ae01e3c5db1cfa1c5a72bed.png

I hope you don't mind, but I'm back. And it's two more tulpae...

Hash: think Yoruichi (Bleach) but green eyes, long pink hair in a long trailing ponytail that's usually up. Bang on the left that goes around the side of her face. Big boobage, of course. Yellow turtleneck.

Lucifer: Muscular teen, young, mischievous face. Youngest looking of the bunch, but he isn't 12 or anything. Big, red anime eyes, open wide, like a red tunnel. Anime like big grin, pointy but not like a shark. Long hair, Blue with scarlet tips in points (think "L" from death note) swept to the side, over his ear. Maniacally happy grin. Usually wears a suit w/tie, a crown that leans to the left and has a staff (all fancy, diamond on top)

I would really appreciate it if you drew them for me, thank you :)

Also, lucifer's hands from the wrists are black.

That feel when none of your Tulpae have noses

My opinions are all subject to change.

"picture yolk, Atasco and Glass at a table with shrimp cookies, and yolk and Atasco looking at it confused while Glass is just like, "Snacks!"

We still have no idea what a shrimp cookie is, but Glass really wants this picture, lol

(yolk wants this picture)

Yolk + Vinyl + Tara

Vinyl:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c9e5a3jbqss6npa/realified.jpg

not the best image but fairly good reference

(5' 8" though the hair adds a bit)

Tara:

Young pale female with purple eyes. Seems to like striped or black clothing and is of indeterminate height. One of her hands is able to turn into two 'slenderman-tentacles'

"picture yolk, Atasco and Glass at a table with shrimp cookies, and yolk and Atasco looking at it confused while Glass is just like, "Snacks!"

We still have no idea what a shrimp cookie is, but Glass really wants this picture, lol

Glass speaks in third-person?

My opinions are all subject to change.