Amadeus' Art Thread

Amadeus

Muchos gracias, señor artista. This will greatly help me during forcing, because I can never seem to visualize the same form every time, which is annoying. I would love if (time permitting, your knee deep in requests), I could get her in colour, she's a light red, and to have her half melted, smiling widely. Gracias, yo te debo uno.

*oraginal signiture dnt stl plz*

Lazy forcer extraordinaire. Also _lewd.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Could you draw me a picture of Soul please?

It'd be awesome :P

I have a link here of my attempt in photoshop, which came out really small.

http://imgur.com/KkYvU

Deviations from the image; could you please draw him in a shirt and jeans instead of the suit?

Also, the whole of him is a bit elongated in my drawing (His torso is REALLY long, and his head it a little too tall, but the body is further off), so if you wouldn't mind, please squish him down just a little :P

Edit - The top of his hair isn't very spiky, like it is in the image. It's a lot more smooth.

Guest Anonymous

Cecil: "The picture is awesome, only the ears are quite strange. But it's awesome."

Out of curiosity, these antgirls in your gallery--whose tulpae are they? They look cool.

The antgirls are moose's (whoever that guy is) tulpæ.

which picture are you looking at?

Guest Anonymous

If you could draw Sariah I'd be really grateful. She looks like this:

http://imgur.com/hwONo.jpg

She wears a form-fitting blue tunic that looks somewhat like this one, except it reaches just above her knees and ends in spiky segments like Tinkerbell's dress does. She also has a white band of fabric around her natural waist, tied in a bow at the back. She's not very curvy and her breasts are small. No footwear.

I would like it if you could draw my wonderland in a quick sketch, I tried but i suck at drawing. It goes like this:2 sides of a lake, the lake is a oval with a small stream running out (4 or 5ft wide) and upstream is a waterfall (50 ft ish)with a giant rock stuck out of the middle.

wolves side

one side is a wavy gold field of wheat with a cave on one part and a giant tree with a cave under the roots, by the lake on the field side is a clean and clear beach. simple. this side is for just running around.

the dragons side

The other side is a pine forest with massive virgin trees and two mountains one huge the other medium, leading from the lake is a small babbling stream that goes to a pond with cattails and red sand the smaller mountian has massive rocks like the lion king but on the top, the larger one has a cave up in the snowy parts

(described earlier)"- my wonderland is a area with a field (blond wolf fields)on one side of a glistening lake with 2 wolf dens, one is a cave with 2 rocks at the entrance, the other is a hollowed out tree at the bottom ive created 2 packs for each den.and upstream is wolf pup falls, a huge waterfall leading into the lake with a jagged rock pointing out the center. On the other side are the dragons with a red sand beach with cattails and logs, (its a pine forest on their side)with 2 mountains the smaller one has a giant rock (like lion king) where dragons bast in the sun, the other is a snowy mountain with a huge snow dragon in a cave,a meandering river leads off into the fields"

very simple, draw at any angle (preferably not like a map, more like a photographer

THX! from dashie and I

I need help with possession...

need help? pm me!

Mmkay. Imgur updated with Sarah for Teryakywind, and a couple older drawings. The other requests I've finished since are private ones, so they won't be on my website.

So, hey everyone... I'm more than willing to draw for you, but with my current load it's difficult to process when every other few days you have three new things for me to queue. So if you requested a lot of drawings (and wow, some of you do) please do me a favor and pick one or two of your requests that you want me to draw, and I'll do those. The others will have to wait for when I have more time. I'm trying to get things done for quite a lot of people right now.

On that note I have made a dent in my queue and still have 15 requests. So, that's my workload. Still trying to put a lot of time and effort into it this weekend, so, hold tight for more updates.

In other news, my Imgur address now is http://amadeusexmachina.imgur.com instead of amadeusjuno.

We don't get much in life. But we do have this.

Guest Anonymous

So, a group picture with me in it ( I believe you got the picture) with Aria, Joss, Tommy, and Correy. Aria is in her uniform, again with the wings and a big smile on her face, Joss still has his up spike and down spike and the hair covering one eye, and he has a grey hoodie and regular jeans, and Timmy has tawny golden hair that is kinda in his eyes, lion ears, a toothy grin (he has fangs), whiskers, and a lion tail. Give him any kind of clothes a 6 year old would wear. He's the smallest. Then Correy. In this picture, he's in human form, so a man with glasses, a small nose, grey eyes, a suit with a gem where a tie would be in rainbow colors, and a warm grin. Then me. So, left to right, it's Correy, Aria, me, Timmy, then Joss. You can choose the poses. Also, the second picture: another group picture, but this time just the tulpæ, and Correy's in Core form (see Portal 2 Wheatley for an example) but with a rainbow iris, and he's on a management rail. Again, choose your own poses for it. Thanks for your time!

"Happy birthday, Amadeus! I hope you are enjoying life, and continue to do so until you draw your very last!

And I apologize for the pun."