Amadeus

Amadeus' Art Thread

Guest Anonymous

So, I assume that you know what Helix and Pixel look like, based off previous descriptions. I would like to add Solace's description:

She's a lot like Vriska from Homestuck, with some differences:

* No horns

* No robotic arm (both organic)

* Eyes are normal

* No logo

* No lipstick

* Wide rimmed glasses, but neither are covered

Just add her into the drawing with Helix and Pixel.

Please be patient. I'm attempting to balance older and newer requests, and I don't have a definitively chronological method as I go about this.

Also please be courteous - it isn't simple for me to keep up with the volume of requests I'm working on as I manage the balancing act that is the rest of my life. I just got more hours at my job, so I'm still trying to make everything fit.

We don't get much in life. But we do have this.

Take your time mate. Your drawing pictures for us for free. To those of you who are impatient, have some courtesy and let the man work.

Let's focus on the matter at hand, shall we?

Take your time mate. Your drawing pictures for us for free. To those of you who are impatient, have some courtesy and let the man work.

I would have some more patience if he maybe posted his chronological list of who he is doing and in what order. Without anything like that, all I can glean from his previous posts is he did some artwork from around the time I asked and is now going on to other people who requested after I did.

frt

So, I assume that you know what Helix and Pixel look like, based off previous descriptions. I would like to add Solace's description:

She's a lot like Vriska from Homestuck, with some differences:

* No horns

* No robotic arm (both organic)

* Eyes are normal

* No logo

* No lipstick

* Wide rimmed glasses, but neither are covered

Just add her into the drawing with Helix and Pixel.

Holy shit are you me? I just changed Melissa's outfit from a plain red shirt to a black shirt with a grey jacket like how Vriska wears.

Guest Anonymous

Hope it isn't too late to change my request :/...

I'll copy-paste from my progress log.

"She now has 2 forms. Pony and Human. Her human form looks like an anime style character to be sure. Hair colour matching her mane colour, same with her hair style. About 4 cm shorter then me, so she's 170cm in total height. Her iris are red. Her wings are still there and in the same colour. She's also wearing the same clothes as her Pony form."

Her face looks like the one to the left: http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/29800000/Fluttershy-Humanized-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-29835676-800-960.jpg (Yes it's fluttershy humanized but that's what her facial structure looks like)

Request: Could you draw her in both forms? Her pony form would be about knee height compared to her human form, her wings fully extended in human form. A good comparison is this picture (i hope): http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/03/blogspot-157581-artist-rainbow-gammadelta-human-oc-pony-pet-unshorn-everything.png .You can find her pony form in my sig as usual :). You can also pose them however you want :)

Im sorry if i edit my requests too much... it's just that a giant chain of events occurred today.

"Moose I drew those antgirls ages ago. They're in my Imgur gallery. People have even asked about them. "Whose tulpae are these?" "

Given how late this response is, it's a recurring theme of me not actually checking up on this stuff (' - ')

Not bad at all o_q

Though I find it odd how many people think "Oh, antgirls? Must be like centaurs."

Edit: Wait... hold on... this is probably the reason for a few people thinking Tulsi's an antgirl...

Tonight is the night for updates, and so I've added Eva and Flora for Avalanche, Stan for bearycool, and Pinkie (clothed, and tastefully otherwise) for probablycrazy.

There's also some art I did for requests in other threads - a sketch of Kiara for Tyrane, and some art for Maya's contest.

We don't get much in life. But we do have this.