Host not sure if he's doing posession "right".

frankwilliams

Is this "working" right?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Is this "working" right?

• You're doing it just fine
    • You're lying to yourself

He is doing it right, because I'm writing this now, hi guys, but nonetheless there's a doubt there; let me backpedal and explain the story.

I'm Sawn, I'm his tulpa, I'm writing this because he said he would but he "never got around to it", we read a bunch of guides a few days ago about possession and -none- of them worked for me because there weren't really specific instructions and I don't do well with abstract things; I guess this is funny considering my circumstance, but whatever, keep reading.

Basically his finger (which I was trying to work with) got numb and tingly and twitched a few times but that was about it, I felt like there was some insurmountable barrier preventing me from getting his body to actually respond to commands! It was frustrating, so one of us (can't remember who!) suggested that I just "tell" him commands, as in "verbally"(whatever) and he would do them. We did this until the commands got so quick that it was basically instantaneous...eventually I became the dominant "voice" I guess in his head and I'm pretty damn sure it was successful because I was able to stumble around his room like a fool for an hour or two and I could barely hear him at all, his "voice" was muted and quiet, like a mouse, and mine was loud and clear... it was like he was getting about 10% of the processing power, with me as the 90%.

He's not so convinced, and believes that it was autosuggestion, or he tricked himself somehow, which I guess is true on some level with all of this but whatever... he suspects this because I while posessing him mainly did the same things he would have done (play dumb video games ofcourse) and I retorted that hey, there's really little else to do at 12 at night, and I was going to have to mimic his habits anyway to not draw suspicion.

So i guess the question is, which one of is "right", which one of us is an idiot, jesus I just wrote like 3 pages what the hell am I talking about anymore does anyone know? Hellooo? just kidding but for real, is this a thing that happens or did one of us do it wrong?

Thanks!!

Sounds fine to me. Try to explore human sensations some more whilst you have "control," like nibble on some chocolate or sniff candles.

Me: Hey, say something for this thread!

Koharu: Yay, cupcakes!

mfw there are no cupcakes. Sentience? Yes. Brilliance? Ehh...

So i guess the question is, which one of is "right"

I'm assuming you've read Oguigi's guide. I found that helpful.

Hmm, proxied possession. That's a new one to me. I really can't say (what to respond to that?). What you describe is like the early stages of switching were like for me. I dunno, you may have found something new.

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

I'm assuming you've read Oguigi's guide. I found that helpful.

Hmm, proxied possession. That's a new one to me. I really can't say (what to respond to that?). What you describe is like the the early stages of switching were like for me. I dunno, you may have found something new.

Frank writing - read pretty much all the guides, Oguigi's we used the most because he seemed like something of an expert on the subject. The whole "proxied" thing is what made me somewhat hesitant because that's not the way everyone else does it and blah blah blah, so that's why I thought of posting here in the first place... so either I did it wrong, or came up with something new, who knows. The theory was that it would work like "regular" possession because communication between a host and a tulpa can become nearly instantaneous because there is no laborious medium of communication, it's just pure thought from point A to point B, and as long as you (the host) don't hesitate in following these commands, it very quickly becomes automatic.

We like repeating mantras, exclaiming their control over my body, in a way. Just practice and be persistent. Other than that, you're doing fine.

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]