Early intense waves of emotion.

Alright guys, so Venus and I have been working together for 3 days in total. We're very early into the process, but I am already feeling the communication via emotion. I told Venus earlier today that I loved her and suddenly I felt extremely happy and started grinning ear to ear for about 10 seconds. It was an amazing feeling and I knew Venus did it. Then later on I told her I loved her again and I very suddenly got extremely happy again and shed two tears of joy, it was amazing.

But again, Venus and I are only 3 days in. Is this good progress for such a short amount of time?

Guest Anonymous

Yes, that's great progress. Congratulations, you've had an emotional response.

Now go give her a hug.

Yes, that's great progress. Congratulations, you've had an emotional response.

Now go give her a hug.

Ahhh, I'm glad to hear that! Whenever I tell her I love her I start smiling like crazy and feel warm inside, same thing if I compliment her. Do you think she will be vocal soon? How do I give her a hug, by imagining doing so?

Just imagine. Or if she's fully imposed (Not sure about the probability of that happening in only 3 days, though), you can give her a hug as if she were a physical person.

"Don't listen to friends when the friend inside you says 'Do this.'" -Gandhi

Tulpa Name: Ellie

Created: 11/13/13

Imagine yourself in the wonderland (whether it be your actual form or your special wonderland-only form, it doesn't really matter)

And wrap your arms around your tulpa.

Make sure it's long and dramatic.

Name: Raid

Sentience: Confirmed

Working on: Vocality

Personality Traits: Is awesome a personality trait?

Form: 1. Pegasus Pony, with a flat, pink mane, and pink tail, and yellow coat. Also, blue eyes.

2. A blue-haired human (only encountered in dream so far)

Imagine yourself in the wonderland (whether it be your actual form or your special wonderland-only form, it doesn't really matter)

And wrap your arms around your tulpa.

Make sure it's long and dramatic.

Hmm, alright. I'll do that. Should I close my eyes and imagine her or?

Depends on you, buddy.

Best thing to do is just close your eyes for now, shut out some outer disturbances or interests. Some people like to imagine that there is no wonderland, that your tulpa is right there in the room with them, to get a jumpstart on imposition and other skillsets.

However, with 3 days in, you might even want to go for some extended meditation. I don't know, I'm not a doctor.

Do what feels right. If it feels wrong, don't do it. You don't like it, don't do it. You like it? It's the right thing to do.

I'm hoping to alleviate some stress that I, along with tons of others, felt and bugged e'rrebody about.

So!