Non-tulpa creatures in the wonderland?

ovaN

Hello,

I was wondering how creatures in a wonderland that are not tulpas can be created/percieved. For example, if your wonderland is in a forest somewhere, could there be birds/squirrels/deer there even if you do not have a tulpa of that form?

Thanks in advance

My wonderland is some of the locations from Ocarina of Time (I've mostly worked with Lon Lon ranch and the market/castle area). How should i go about making the guards/people react logically to situations. I don't mean giving them personality or anything, just things like talking and not letting some kid break pots and steal people's valuables.

By no means an expert on this kinda thing, but I think it's honestly just as simple as letting it happen. You already know who should be doing what, or what you may or may not see when you turn your head, and look somewhere else, so use that. If you can visualize on the fly, then do that. If I were, say, walking out of the hat shop, I might not know specifically what I was going to see if I looked over at the temple of time. If I'd just clear my head for a moment, and look over, I might see a group of teens walking out, or loitering in front, so that's what would be there, and they'd remain there until I saw them moving around somewhere else.

Idunno, it's weird to describe. Just play it off the top of your head, never putting too much thought into it. If your mind is making it happen on first glance, then that's what happening.

Sorry, probably sounded really odd, but I hope you can pick something out of there, eh? Heheh.

Yes, it’s basic logic with active imagination and what the mind is capable of when you’re utilizing mind’s eye visualization. This question is asking more on the processes that occur that contributes to the other imaginary entities, environments, etc. to exist.

They can easily be there due to many factors, the most prevalent is that the mind will naturally associate to meet the conditions of the environment/scenario/event you’re thinking in your head.