Forcing Your Tulpa Something For The Holidays?

KenzieK

I'm making something for both of my tuppers, and they are getting me something, but I'm not sure what yet, for obvious reasons. I'm making a replica of Kanda's Mugen from D. Grey Man for Quilten and some sort of flower crown for Jira.

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I might (try to) surprise her with something. I have no clue what it would be or how i'd pull it off, but i love my tupper so I'll DO IT

Name-Yuki

Sex-Female

Form1-Arctic wolf, big blue eyes

Form2-Long white hair, blue eyes, pale skin, white wolf ears/tail, light blue jacket

Personality-Compassionate, calm, sarcastic, playful, protective, introverted

Stage-Sentient, vocal, working on possession

I think I might (try to) surprise her with something. I have no clue what it would be or how i'd pull it off, but i love my tupper so I'll DO IT

I read in your OP that she wanted you to learn piano. If you have a keyboard or piano, you could learn "pachelbel's canon". It should be a fairly simple progression of C, G, A, E, F, C, F, G; But i play bass not piano. (it"s also Christmas-ey)

Alternately if you have a piano you could print off some simple songs and learn them together as the gift. eventually she can practice possessing one of your hands and playing the parts for that hand. It should be a good way to practice possession and parallel processing.

"The way is in training."

- Miyamoto Musashi

I'm forcing something for Cora, Tess and my two thoughtforms.

I'm doing something for Tess anyways because she was made shortly after Christmas anyways (the 28th) and I think she'd love a birthday present along with some christmas stuff.

The causal tulpamancer.

Tulpa - Tess(Complete tulpa), Cora

I read in your OP that she wanted you to learn piano. If you have a keyboard or piano, you could learn "pachelbel's canon". It should be a fairly simple progression of C, G, A, E, F, C, F, G; But i play bass not piano. (it"s also Christmas-ey)

Alternately if you have a piano you could print off some simple songs and learn them together as the gift. eventually she can practice possessing one of your hands and playing the parts for that hand. It should be a good way to practice possession and parallel processing.

This seems like a really good idea, I'll try it!

Name-Yuki

Sex-Female

Form2-Long white hair, blue eyes, pale skin, white wolf ears/tail, light blue jacket

Guest Anonymous

I've tried to come up with Christmas presents, but I can't really surprise her with it and I worry that she won't like what I "get" for her. She says she will be happy either way, but I still keep stressing out over it.

I've tried to come up with Christmas presents, but I can't really surprise her with it and I worry that she won't like what I "get" for her. She says she will be happy either way, but I still keep stressing out over it.

just ask her what she wants! : ) its ok if it can't be a surprise

Name-Yuki

Sex-Female

Bud wants a kitten. Badly. I haven't decided if I'm going to give him a mind pet yet, simply because Bree and I might be getting a real kitten. The way he acts, I think he would be happy with either of them.

Guest Anonymous

just ask her what she wants! : ) its ok if it can't be a surprise

I've asked, and she says anything would be fine. That doesn't keep me from worrying, though. I had a couple of ideas, one of them being a scarf, coat, and hat for her to wear that could change to whatever color she wanted (cuz, y'know, majix). My indecisiveness is making it difficult to find a good color (since she said it should be something I choose, since it's my gift), but she seemed to want me to lean on pink (cuz dat indecisiveness).