What music do you force to, if any?

John_Nobody

I've started listening to ambient music while forcing, it seems to help. I find it rather relaxing, and I wanted to know if anyone else listens to music while forcing.

On another music related note, Stomp and I have sung Bohemian Rhapsody a couple of times, and he knows the lyrics better than me.

Tulpa name: Stomp

Tulpa Species: "nobwog"

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always found it difficult to force while music is playing. It's pretty distracting for me. I think it really depends on the person, though (like many of these things do). Certainly, there's nothing wrong with it.

While not a great singer, I enjoy the occasional stretch of the vocal cords. I typically get shown up by my tulpae.

Nope.

I usually have it quite but audible, and it seems to cut off any other unwanted distractions.

Stomp enjoys it to. He says, and I quote, "it makes my crest feel all joogle."

Tulpa name: Stomp

Tulpa Species: "nobwog"

Meditating to music is a common activity, as has been amply demonstrated in several other similar threads (which were all found using the simple search query, "music").

I often listen to tunes while preparing myself for, or directly engaging, my tulpas. For me, rhythm and melody are an essential part of functioning, so their inclusion in many of my daily activities is almost compulsory. At very least, I find music to be profoundly inspirational, which motivates me creatively and enhances tulpa interaction.

So today I forced while listening to music, and I found it uber-helpful. Do ya'll force while listening to music? If so, what genre, artist or song? I forced to Radioactive by Imagine Dragons on loop, and found it very productive. I don't know if it's because of my deep emotional attachment to that song, or just because it's repetitive, but I found that it helped a lot with focus and time-checking.

Don't leave home without it.

I tend to force to ambient music. I find that anything with words begins to mess with my brain. Though I know that not everyone has that problem.

My tulpa

Name: Tammy

Sex: female

Species: Anthro (red fox)

Working on: imposition

After 3-4 ambient/calming songs I usually set up a playlist that gets gradually more active. By the time a few songs are through I am able to listen to most music without it becoming distracting.

It all depends on my mood, if I want some relaxing chit-chat, I listen to spa/meditational music with rain/water effects.

If it's serious tulpaforcing I listen to Iso- or binaural tones, usually theta but I don't mind burning my mind with alpha as well (e.g. Claivoriant Focus)

I usually have it quite but audible, and it seems to cut off any other unwanted distractions.

Stomp enjoys it to. He says, and I quote, "it makes my crest feel all joogle."

Well, if your tulpa likes it then do it. My tulpa is not much of a fan of me listening to music during forcing as he feels it is less "productive" (sometimes I feel like my tulpa is more worried about productive forcing than I am) so music isn't a good idea for me as an individual.