What music do you force to, if any?

John_Nobody

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering our idea of forcing is just having a little chat when I have a moment to kick back, we've sort of adapted to force with just about anything going on in the background. The exception is any new music, besides perhaps some non-pop-music Japanese orchestrations. Of course, mellow music always seems to work better than silence or fast/heavy music. For example, Slayer doesn't work for us as well as, say, Fleetwood Mac.

The work of DJ Sodomy from the early '90s is pretty conducive to forcing too, he really knows what's up.

Argentum mentioned Floyd, their stuff also works very well for us.

"You've got to believe to achieve." -Hank Hill

I like music by Pitbull, Akon, Dj Antoine, Dj Blend, David Guetta, Paramore, Katy Perry, and I like dance music, I don't like slow music, or any old music. If you have any good music similar to the music by those artist that would be great, or just any music you'd think I might like.

I like music by Pitbull, Akon, Dj Antoine, Dj Blend, David Guetta, Paramore, Katy Perry, and I like dance music, I don't like slow music, or any old music. If you have any good music similar to the music by those artist that would be great, or just any music you'd think I might like.

:( This isn't a place to flaunt what music you think is "cool" and request recommendations. Christ.

As the title indicates, it's about what music helps you force, which is probably what you should be putting your time towards instead.

"You've got to believe to achieve." -Hank Hill

The only time I listen to music to help me force is when I'm around other people because it helps block them out.

Really, what kind of music it is doesn't really matter, but it's typically whatever music we enjoy (alternate heavy metal). Plug in those earbuds and zone out everyone.

Actually, I've found that DragonForce is good for completely blocking out everything because of the sheer noise.

Nope.

Recently I've had nice feels-filled tulpaforcing sessions while listening to this soothing tune:

Good for blocking out noise. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to concentrate while listening to music, but it turned out to work OK.

I'll experiment with some more calm songs and post results.

Pretty much any of Akira Yamaoka's ambient or relaxing stuff.

Moments in Bed

etc, I have all the Silent Hill soundtracks. It's mainly something for me to grasp on to so I don't get distracted by other sounds like cars passing or anything like that. So I usually pick something to set a mood.

Silent Hill music probably fits best because there's no life in my wonderland. It's not an oversight, it's explicitly desolate.

Scarlet - anime, 8/15/2012