Tulpa & shrooms? Expiriences, opinions and discussion welcome.

Hey guys,

first of all I want to thank you for reading this. This is one of my first posts in this forum and I hope I hit the right subboard. Also, please feel free to ask if you have questions or if you need more information about my tulpa or me.

So my best friend recently asked me if I wanted to try shrooms with him. It is first time, he is much more expirienced in that topic than I am, and I trust him. He answered me every question I had, but the point is he doesn't have a tulpa, so he couldn't tell me anything about that.

I would be glad to hear expiriences, opinions and tips from tulpas and hosts alike.

I've discussed it with Lena (my tulpa, she is about 2 months old) already, she is very curious and always open to try things, although she is a bit nervous because she can even get confused easily by alcohol and weed. I'm propably even more curious than her, but I am also more worried. I do not know wether this can have an effect on her, and if yes, what could happen. I don't want to hurt her but at the same time I feel like it would be something that would bring us even closer together, something that we will not forget.

Thanks in advance and have a nice day.

From my experience, drugs have been a catalyst for a handful of break-throughs I have had in the creation process. If you and your tulpa are willing to go through with it, I don't see what you have to lose.

Just make sure you know what you are doing when you take them to prevent something going wrong.

My guide on tulpa creation

Please consider making a private grant to tulpa.info to keep the community alive.

Hey guys,

first of all I want to thank you for reading this. This is one of my first posts in this forum and I hope I hit the right subboard. Also, please feel free to ask if you have questions or if you need more information about my tulpa or me.

So my best friend recently asked me if I wanted to try shrooms with him. It is first time, he is much more expirienced in that topic than I am, and I trust him. He answered me every question I had, but the point is he doesn't have a tulpa, so he couldn't tell me anything about that.

I would be glad to hear expiriences, opinions and tips from tulpas and hosts alike.

I've discussed it with Lena (my tulpa, she is about 2 months old) already, she is very curious and always open to try things, although she is a bit nervous because she can even get confused easily by alcohol and weed. I'm propably even more curious than her, but I am also more worried. I do not know wether this can have an effect on her, and if yes, what could happen. I don't want to hurt her but at the same time I feel like it would be something that would bring us even closer together, something that we will not forget.

Thanks in advance and have a nice day.

In the end it's all you and your tulpa's choice whether you should do it. But if you do say yes to this, realize that it could not only hurt your body, but your mind as well (which would affect your tulpa greatly). So just think this through with your tulpa for a while before you make the decision.

Guest Anonymous

Swim wanted to get some mushrooms but was talked out of it for good reasons. Beyond it altering your perception of reality, your brain can associate progress made, and the general euphoria of the experience, with the drug and overcoming this can be an issue. It's hard to OD on the drug, but the more you take the higher chances of a bad trip. There is no greater hell than a bad trip. If I can't talk you out of it, stay around or below the 2 gram mark for first times.

Those I've talked with that have taken it say the fungus tastes awful. Most puke it back up the first time; your body thinks it's a poison. So beware. If you take it, take it in bits or have something to cover the taste. Heard lemon juice works well, even heard that it can intensify the trip so you don't need as much of the drug. After the trip, you usually feel like a zombie. The brain releases large amounts of dopamine and endorphins, the things in your brain that make you feel happy, and this lasts up to around two weeks. The term "Suicide Tuesday" puts how this feels well.

Will it affect your tulpa? I lean towards yes. The following thread has a collection of experiences with drugs, including shrooms. I suggest you look through it. Take what they say with salt, lots of it, as with all drugs they affect people differently.

http://community.tulpa.info/thread-tulpa-and-drugs?highlight=shrooms

All in all, make sure you do your research.

• 1 year later...

I am a big advocate of psychedelics, they give your brain to a childlike plasticity. They have been used through out history in just about every culture and now they are making a big comeback for treating depression, addictions and more... they are powerful stuff and the most important thing is to be in a good setting with people you totally trust. Try a half dose first preferably with an experienced tripper. You can try edible weed as a sort of intermediate between weed and shrooms. Weed definitely strengthens the tulpa in my brain I'm planning a mushroom trip soon so will post back after it. My tulpa however is based on a real world person who loves psychedelics so might not be the best reference point....

I did mushrooms around 4 days ago, posted about it on my PR.

In short, the psychedelic headspace was good interpersonally, but otherwise it was a regular trip. I've never had anything challenging or bad arise from regular drug use and having a tulpa.

We're all gonna make it brah.

I could´nt focus at all during my 2 shroomtrips while i had a tulpa. The shrooms always guidet me and they have their own thought of what you are going to do. Howeever it was still pretty good and everyone is diffrent. Have a look for set and setting and everything should be finde. If it is your first time dont take a high dose and try to not combine diffrent substances. Good luck and have fun :).

My tulpa was never really affected during a trip and acted for me as a tripsitter. But that just worked for me not for everyone.

Lacie(my tulpa for my everydaylife and also my best friend)

Noah together with Lynn are my spirituell tulpa´s im using for meditation

Darcmanish Me

Lacie´s and my progress report.

• 2 months later...
Guest Anonymous

Be aware that no one has mentioned that hallucinogenic drugs can be bad for you. In my personal opinion it is a poor choice to alter your brain with these substances.

links:

Mushrooms may cause flash backs, permanent impairment or even psychosis: https://www.erowid.org/ask/ask.php?ID=1606

Mushrooms may permanently alter personality: http://www.livescience.com/16287-mushrooms-alter-personality-long-term.html

My message on this is, be careful or think about this carefully before deciding to ingest mushrooms.

Oh wait it was mentioned ... sorry.

In the end it's all you and your tulpa's choice whether you should do it. But if you do say yes to this, realize that it could not only hurt your body, but your mind as well (which would affect your tulpa greatly). So just think this through with your tulpa for a while before you make the decision.

Most if not all people who have access to psychedelics take them with lots of prior consideration. It's condescending to assume that any information you're giving about safety isn't something that they haven't already considered.

That being said, I'm sure Ronald Reagan would appreciate your post, Mistgod.

We're all gonna make it brah.

Guest Anonymous

That being said, I'm sure Ronald Reagan would appreciate your post, Mistgod.

Ronald Reagan is practically a saint to me. But, I guess you already assumed that. LOL What is funny is I am not exactly a conservative either if you take in my opinions about homosexuality, gender expression and religion.

As an educator who works with at risk youth, I have had extensive training along side law enforcement (narcotics) in the Drug Endangered Children Program of California. I have worked directly with the founders of this program and with the police, child protective services, prevention service, mental health services and district attorney in my county. https://www.buttecounty.net/da/DEC.htm

I have seen some of my students die from OD and the side effects of drug use (auto accident while high). Wonderful young people I have known. I have seen the effects that drug use has on young minds and families. I have seen the devastating effects it can have on a young person in a short period of time. Damn it I feel compelled to speak my mind. I don't mean it to be condescending, but someone has to say it. There are some who will NOT think it through Stevie. Not everyone is ready to hear the message that brain altering drugs are a good idea to enhance their tulpas. I don't think it is a good thing for this forum to promote that idea without strong discussion on the con side of things.

There are young teens who read these posts and NO they are not all well informed. Now maybe they will be if I speak up. https://www.buttecounty.net/da/Brochures/DECFlyerCalifornia.pdf

Promoting drug abuse (shrooms in this case) to teens IN ANY FORM is a bad idea: http://www.newportacademy.com/teen-drug-abuse/psilocybin-mushrooms/ <- from this website "Teens may believe that the mushrooms could expand their minds and deliver an experience that’s not available via any other format, and they may not understand that those mushrooms could be dangerous and put their futures at risk."