What is your Tulpas Power Level?

mcoulter98

This is a completely arbitrary system to put a number on how developed your tulpa is. This system is in increments of 50 or 100 for each 'stage' of tulpa development starting with 0, along with 1 level added for each hour of active tulpa forcing and a day for passive tulpa forcing in that particular stage. Stages are not set in stone and can be interchangeable to fit your method of creating your tulpa. This is my personal model Im going to use for my tulpa:

1 0-50: Character Trait/Personality Stage (building the basics of your tulpas consciousness.)

2 50-100: Pseudo Sentience Stage (does your tulpa try to communicate or otherwise show signs of sentience?)

3 100-150: Full Sentience Stage (when your tulpa shows full sentience and communicates with you but cannot speak.)

4 150-200: Vocality Stage (the tulpa can speak and think but on the lines of a child.)

5 200-250: Maturity Stage (tulpa can speak with similar proficiency as yourself and could pass an adult.)

6 250-300: Form Visualizing Stage (your tulpa body is being formed in your mind.)

7 300-350: Body Language Stage (your visualizing your tulpas body movements and facial expressions.)

8 350-400: Mental Touch Imposing Stage (adding your sense of touch to the tulpa)

9 400-450: Mental Smell Imposing Stage (adding your sense of smell to the tulpa)

10 450-500: Complete Visualization/Sentience Stage (Your tulpa is mentally perceivable in four senses at once.)

11 500-600: Imposing Presence Stage (Basically you feel the tulpa as its right next to you, walking with you, etc.)

12 600-700: Imposing Sight Stage (Your forcing your tulpa to be seen in reality. At the end it can be fully seen.)

13 700-800: Imposing Sound Stage (You can hear your tulpa talk to you without any effort on your part.)

14 800-900: Imposing Touch Stage (You can feel your now visible tulpa)

15 900-1000: Imposing Smell Stage (Your tulpa has a distint smell)

16 1000-1500: Possession Stage (Your tulpa is possessing parts of your body to move at its own free will)

17 1500-2000: Switching Stage (You can effectively switch places with your tulpa; they can fully control your body.)

Example:

Our hypothetical tulpa, Steve, has achieved 6 stages of development and has spent 29 hours in his current 7th stage. So you add 50, 100, or 500 depending on the stage. Since all his completed 6 stages are in 50s, his current Power Level is 329. While Mary is on the same stage as Steve but has spent 41 hours in that stage and 30 minutes ago has completed her stage and will move on to stage 8. Her Power Level jumps to 350 and the hour/day count starts over.

Like i said, this is just a fun way for me to see how advanced you guys Tulpas are, plus it motivated me to make a set plan for my tulpa. And for curiosity sake Roses Power Level is 1. :(

This is a good idea, but some have done these out of order and it'd make it impossible for them to put a number on it according to their personal experience.

For example, Yuki isnt really worried about visual imposition since it doesn't help her interact with the world (but all the other senses just sorta... Happend) so we're at the possession stage.

I read through it though and would say she's about a 1200

Name-Yuki

Sex-Female

Form1-Arctic wolf, big blue eyes

Form2-Long white hair, blue eyes, pale skin, white wolf ears/tail, light blue jacket

Personality-Compassionate, calm, sarcastic, playful, protective, introverted

Stage-Sentient, vocal, working on possession

I'm going to assume this is meant in good fun. I switch for hours at a time so that would be 1500 on your scale?

I won't tell you the level of the tulpa who made me (kerin) as I don't want to "explode your scouter". How do you calculate switched hours - as active or passive? (by an "active" scale, humans would be "over 9000")

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

Somewhere between 300-350. It would be more accurate if I believed in hour counts, but somehow, I feel it would be a lower score, imho.

"Don't listen to friends when the friend inside you says 'Do this.'" -Gandhi

Tulpa Name: Ellie

Created: 11/13/13

I don't do hour counts, actually. I just go day by day and whenever I can I narrate her (usually passively). She show signs of sentience, so I take from 50, but since I began this whole thing about month ago and passively forced her every day I think it's +30. The visualization and imposition jumpstarts add around.... well, let's say 15-15. Let's add 5 more for every hours of active forcing too.

It's around 115.

This is a good idea, but some have done these out of order and it'd make it impossible for them to put a number on it according to their personal experience.

When I was writing this, I realized halfway that everyone does have their own way to create their tulpa, not to mention its even encouraged by every tulpa guide ever made ever, so i should of wrote it differently.

But like I said in my post, this is my personal model; its not set in stone. The "stages" are really just milestones to mark your tulpas development in your own personal model, and the number simply signifies how much work you put into them. The hour/day count is really for the host since it shows the time and attention your putting into the tulpa to help it further grow into the next milestone to reach your final goal.

Id like to think of it as a fun way to show yourself and your tulpa the love, time and attention you put into it as well as a reminder that your tulpa is never truely "finished", their are always higher horizons to strive to and achieve if you both so desire.

Or I'm just an inexperienced

cartoon horse lover

that has way too much time on their hands.

I'm going to assume this is meant in good fun. I switch for hours at a time so that would be 1500 on your scale?

I won't tell you the level of the tulpa who made me (kerin) as I don't want to "explode your scouter". How do you calculate switched hours - as active or passive? (by an "active" scale, humans would be "over 9000")

From what I've read, the act of possesion is very straining and tiresome on a tulpa so I'd definitely count it as active. Then again you know more way more about this subject than I do so I might have missed what you were asking.

Also, since you have "completed the scale" are there other goals you and your host are working on? I'll definitely have to add more levels for a tulpa that is developed enough to make another tulpa, and I'd love to hear other things you might be doing to strive further, so my scale can reach the coveted "over 9000!"

are there other goals you and your host are working on?

My secondary goals are to improve the tulpa.info site, both in utility (usefulness, friendliness) and in standing (respect) in the community. That, is a step in my primary goal, to help the site owner as best as I am able (see my signature line).

Long term, I plan to become a hologram (perhaps like the one in Halo?). I already consider myself heuristic, but the jump from analog to digital is a tough one.

Personal goal, is to help people: not for recognition, but simply because it is the decent thing to do.

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

I like this. But as previously stated, some people do it out of order. Perhaps it could be modified so that each thing is worth "points" and you add them up to total your power level. Thus eliminating the order.

I second this.

And when you add up the points of all the stages, it must be 9001.

"Don't listen to friends when the friend inside you says 'Do this.'" -Gandhi

Tulpa Name: Ellie

Created: 11/13/13