Tulpa told me something I didn't know

sandubadear

It's been two weeks and she can't communicate very clearly yet. But on Monday, I was talking to her about Hallowe'en, and she told me very clearly that this week it's Friday the 13rd. I didn't know that, so I felt very impressed.

Is it normal, guys?

(I'm also impressed because it's only been two weeks, I thought it would take longer)

Name: Kaya

Form: Teen girl, about 1,65m, black hair

Date of Creation: 11/27/13

Progress Report

I'd say that it is a normal thing to experience when you have a tulpa capable of communication. My tulpa Breeze has told me similar bits of information I couldn't remember or notice myself. I can't quite remember a specific example, but know that they are capable of noticing and remembering things you don't. With Breeze, it is a bit random as to if or what she points out, but it happens. Take it as a good sign of developing independence.

I knew that my birthday is on the 18th, and it's on Wednesday. Maybe does it have to do?

That quite possibly could be it. I knew the week that I started creating her, (October 13th, a Sunday) and she was able to tell me the date of the first day I had heard her speak (the Thursday of that same week, the 17th) without looking at any sort of reference

That, or you could of looked at a calendar recently, and your tulpa saw that Friday the 13th was coming up. I know Breeze sees things that I don't take notice of. Like one time when I was searching for something in a mess of things, she saw where it was while I was glancing over everything. She told me to "Look up" and I found it.

If you want to know how she figured it out, try asking her. She might be able to tell you

"Unconscious is the term usually used in Psychology to refer to the thoughts we have that are 'out of reach' of our consciousness. A traumatic childhood event that we repress is an example, but it doesn't have to be so serious as this. It could be something very distant like a memory that we can't 'pull out' at our choosing. It's there, but we can't remember it no matter how hard we try. Certain psychoanalytical methods can bring back these memories (such as hypnosis) and can also be triggered by an event (a scent, a familiar place etc).

The important point to remember here, is that we cannot, by choice, remember anything in our unconscious without some special event or technique. This is the unconscious.

The sub-conscious is almost the same, but the very major difference is, we *can* choose to remember. Sub-conscious is used far too often (erroneously) to mean unconscious. It's simply not the case, and you'll find that in Psychology the topic of the unconscious of *far* more prevalant (and important for study) than that of the sub-conscious. The sub-conscious is for example the part of your mind that let's you remember your phone number. Before reading this, you were not conscious (thinking right now) of your phone number, but should I ask you for it, you're able to bring it to the conscious level by pulling it from your sub-conscious. The person who told you your phone number for the first time has perhaps faded from memory. It may still be in there somewhere, but it's something you can't remember (maybe), and if so, this is in your unconscious mind. So there you have it."

http://painintheenglish.com/case/527

"Take all of my advice with a grain of salt"

Progress Report Here

It's been two weeks and she can't communicate very clearly yet. But on Monday, I was talking to her about Hallowe'en, and she told me very clearly that this week it's Friday the 13rd. I didn't know that, so I felt very impressed.

Is it normal, guys?

(I'm also impressed because it's only been two weeks, I thought it would take longer)

Cool, this is progress. It's more like something you didn't think of than know you didn't pick up on at all, though.

My lip hurts.