Celest's Phantasmagoria

Celest

Just want to throw this in there before I begin, I'm starting this report a couple of weeks behind of what I've actually been doing. Consider Day 1 of this report sometime after a two-week frame, since I cannot recall the exact date I began this.

--Day 001-

Today proved to be a better day for forcing than most others. In the beginning, it was easy for me to create a form in my mind, as I am basing the base form off of a character in MLPFiM of Vinyl Scratch. Loved the character, even though there wasn't a real personality set to her, so I decided to create my own and ride with that. Spent the first handful of days working on personality and traits that I would like for her to compass, then when I felt comfortable with that, I moved on to narration. How I normally work with narration is that whenever driving home, I would just speak either aloud or in mindvoice about what happened during the day, things that were going on, or even listening to music on my playlist and asking yes/no questions if the style of the song is anything that they were interested in. During personality forcing, I had worked around giving her more of a taste in electronica, trance, house, but she surprised me when she showed taste in SEGA Genesis music, especially songs from the earlier Sonic games and remixes. Normally when visualizing her in a form, she had always had a blank neutral expression, and didn't really move around. Basically, if she were to move with me in the wonderland, it'd be like she was 'lag-spiking' where she would be in one spot, then bam she's in another. Decided to do a small amount of puppeting after informing her so that I could work with bone structure and facial expressions. As of yesterday, I have noticed that a few smiles have come across her face during forcing, and is a bit more moving. The most I get in communication right now (or that I can understand is her, at the very least) are headpressures on the left and right sides of my head, right where the temples are. Generally, I never get headaches nor headpressure, and these do not hurt, so I understand them to be a means of communication from Vinyl. Since I've noticed the smiles and better movement, I would like to say that I'm beginning to make some progress during forcing. Can't wait to hit the point where she becomes vocal, or that she is and that I can hear her.

My Gaming Channel

Tulpa: Vinyl

Stage: A bit of everything, primarily right now imposition.

Appearance: Pony (originally styled similar to the MLPFiM art style, but lately has been shifting to a more anime-ish appearance)

-Report 002-

I will admit, over the past few days, I have not spent much time forcing due to being distracted with other things. Spent some time working on narration on the way home from work, decided to change up how responses would be received through head pressure , saw immediate results, so I have faith that Vinyl is definitely communicating. Later during the night, did a little bit of parroting and puppeting to get some movement developed as well as working more towards associating a mind voice to her.

My Gaming Channel

Appearance: Pony (originally styled similar to the MLPFiM art style, but lately has been shifting to a more anime-ish appearance)

-Report 003-

Due to many issues happening in my life, I've been slacking on my forcing lately. I still try to squeeze in some time everyday when I have a few moments to spare, because otherwise I would feel ashamed that I would make a promise to strive for forcing and not being able to follow through with it. I still receive headpressure responses from Vinyl indicating yes/no responses, but haven't heard her actually speak yet. Visualizing her hair has become easier for me, but I find it funny that sometimes the form/face sometimes shifts into a slightly more 'anime' style. If it stays consistent in that form, then I can accept that as a way of her building upon what I've given her and as a form of self-identity. Hoping that during my 5 hours of being isolated at work doing nothing will give me some extra forcing time.

My Gaming Channel

-Report 004-

Two reports in one day? What witchcraft is this!?

Joking aside, I've been doing some reading on other's PR throughout the board, and one of the ideas I came across was to try narration through means of typing. Apparently it had helped tie the user closer to their tulpa, which would make sense, because not only are you reading the thoughts in your head, but also applying them to your body through typing. I personally feel as if this is something worth investing in, so most of this post is going to be a bit of narration both as a report for myself, as well as talking to Vinyl.

Vinyl has shown intersest in 16-bit music, primarily from SEGA Genesis games. I decided while at work to load up Sonic titles on my iPhone to see if the gameplay style was something she'd be interested in, as well, since I had set aside one of her personality traits to be a gamer. Either we're not good at parallel processing thoughts yet, or she was doing other things, because I didn't really get much of a response from her. I haven't done much passive forcing while gaming, which is something that I'm going to strive to change.

I wanted to try and focus a bit more on personality today, because I feel as if coming back to older parts that we've 'completed' could always use some refreshing, and I feel as if we're doing good on form so far. I'm striving away from the 'general consensus' of what most bronies depict Vinyl Scratch as, because to be quite honest, I'm not happy with it. Sure, I want one of your primary traits to love music, but that's mainly because I grew up with music. I'm actually interested in tulpaforcing some musical instruments into our wonderland here soon to see what she might be most interested in. With me, I'm more of a saxophone and keyboard player, whereas Vinyl during forcing has shown more interest in guitar leads and synths. Perhaps I'll force her a guitar soon. She really loves the guitar and synths from 'Through the Fire and Flames' by Dragonforce.

Some other personality traits I wanted to work more on were what you would find in most everyday people. We've already worked on trying to be an extrovert, so if a thought comes to your mind, you'd be one who wouldn't really hide it from the crowd, especially if it's a group of friends. I've given you a bit of a sarcastic flair to counter how serious I can be at times, so that we have the perfect balance. Mind you, I can be quite the sarcastic S.O.B, but perhaps you'll develop your own ways to balance me out down the line, as well, haha. I've also decided that I want you to be a generally caring individual. This is a trait that I, too, have, and wanted to make sure that we both saw eye-to-eye on, because things would definitely grow awkward when placed in situations where you couldn't care less about something that I'm generally concerned about. (Like my car situation, for instance. No car=no job=no food or home. I'm sure that'd affect you, too, Vinyl)

As for your taste in games? Well, that's to be decided. As stated before, we haven't done any real passive forcing while gaming, so we haven't had the time to find out what interests you the most, but with Christmas time coming up this week, we should have some free time to knock a few out of the way and possibly develop genres of interest. (Please, please love TF2, Vinyl. You'll be my best buddy~) {slight headpressure on the left, signifies a yes feeling}

As reading from other PR, it took a bit of time for them to make vocal progress, so I'm not expecting immediate results, but as long as I know you're there, then we'll be able to pull through together. Perhaps after posting this, we'll work on some parroting and puppeting to try sticking that mindvoice to you, and to help out on future self-movement.

My Gaming Channel

• 2 weeks later...

-Report 005-

Been sick for the past week with a mixture of an upper respiratory infection and a stomach infection. Suffice to say, during the sick time, I haven't made any real progress with Vinyl, however a couple of gems to report are that in the past, she would only communicate with left/right headpressure for positive/negative. We've enhanced that slightly so now we have four directions for responses. Left for positive, right for negative, forward for OK, and back of head for uncertainty. We went through a series of questions that she was able to answer with responses from each section, so we're getting further along!

Visualization in my head is getting better, as well. She's remained steady with a physical appearance regarding facial structure, but I've noticed that she changes her hair a bit. Some days, it'll be the traditional 'spiky' Vinyl Scratch hair, and on a few occassions she has worn it down, more like a realistic 'layered' version of the style. Either way, I'm happy with how she looks.

My Gaming Channel

Been sick for the past week with a mixture of an upper respiratory infection and a stomach infection. Suffice to say, during the sick time, I haven't made any real progress with Vinyl

Damn bruv, sorry to hear that. I'm the lucky sort that never really gets sick, so i cant say I know where you're coming from, but it sounds shitty all the same.

...We've enhanced that slightly so now we have four directions for responses. Left for positive, right for negative, forward for OK, and back of head for uncertainty. We went through a series of questions that she was able to answer with responses from each section, so we're getting further along!

That's good! We have the four way options, but with front=You're close, and back=You're off a bit.

We hope you get better man, and best a luck to your progress

[Get well soon!]

We wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness in this world.

Tulpa: Penumbra

Form: Pegasus Pone

Current Stage: Everything. At once.

-Report 006-

Apparently I made Vinyl a bit uncomfortable last night during forcing. I tried having her take the personality test to see where she would land, but she was only able to answer some of the questions, whereas on the rest of them, she just hesitated and didn't answer. It's more than likely because she's still young and not really experienced, so we might just re-take the test/finish the test about a month from now once she's had a bit more time to develop.

EDIT: Forgot to add this on the last report, but Vinyl and I had a 'conversation' one night, because I had asked her if she was jealous of my wife. Surprisingly, Vinyl replied with a no. Now, either she's not vocal yet, or I just can't hear her yet, but I asked her why is that, because my wife was someone physical that I can interact with anytime, whereas Vinyl required work and effort, and the reasoning we came up with is because Vinyl is Vinyl. It doesn't matter if she's a tulpa or real, but that she's real to me, and that she'll always be there. That meant a lot to me.

My Gaming Channel

-Report 007-

Not much progress here. The headpressure still exists, so we still have a level of communication, minds eye visualization is still rather keen, and I do not have any problems visualizing her in our wonderland. I tried a certain guide, http://pastebin.com/fi4krATc, and the frontal headpressure was almost instantaneous, so getting into the right mindset doesn't seem to be a challenge, but I didn't get a response from Vinyl during that session that I could make out. Could be that I just need to work with it more, give it time, since not everyone receives responses on day one.

My Gaming Channel

-Report 008-

PROGRESS. I continued to use the guide that I linked in my last post, getting into that state of mind is almost instantaneous for me, so what I did was while on the bus home from work, I was in my wonderland with Vinyl, laying down on my bed because I try to put as much of my consciousness into the wonderland, which thus helps me relax when relaxing in there, and I could vividly hear her, even though it was with my voice, 'How was your day?'. The guide did mention that tulpa can speak using your thoughts, but I recall not tracing that particular thought back to me consciously asking it. In fact, everything in that session went really well. Vinyl was moving about on her own, and I did get to learn a bit more about her personality in action that I had originally created her with. For starters, she is an apple thief. I had gone to the 'refridgerator' to pull a snack, and she snagged it away from my hands with magic from the sofa with a smirk on her face. When teasing her about it, she shot a seed from her mouth at me.

If progress continues in this fashion, I am going to be a very happy camper.

My Gaming Channel

-Report 008-

MORE PROGRESS.

I had read in a thread earlier today during my workshift about a tulpa parallel processing test, where the screen was divided and both you and your tulpa were to count the number of balls that slid across. I found the test, which I'll link here, Tulpa Parallel Processing Tests v1.0 and Vinyl and I gave it a try. I had counted 22 blue balls, and I heard Vinyl use my thoughts to say 18, which she verified she stated via headpressure. I typed in the results, and both of us were 100% accurate.

My Gaming Channel