Assuming normal activities/behaviours

Is it safe to assume that your tulpa will sneeze, cough, yawn, feel cold, feel warm, sweat, etc., or do you have to meditate on these as well? Also, what if there are some that you do not want your tulpa to do, such as have to use the bathroom? And lastly, will a tulpa like to take showers and do other needless (for them) activities for novelty? I read already that they like to eat/taste food for novelty.

Is it safe to assume that your tulpa will sneeze' date=' cough, yawn, feel cold, feel warm, sweat, etc., or do you have to meditate on these as well? Also, what if there are some that you do not want your tulpa to do, such as have to use the bathroom? And lastly, will a tulpa like to take showers and do other needless (for them) activities for novelty? I read already that they like to eat/taste food for novelty.[/quote']

In my experience, they can use facial expressions and such to communicate before they "learn" how to talk; they don't have to eat/drink/use the bathroom unless you designed them that way, however they do seem to have a need for sleep.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

My tulpae don't report a need for sleep, nor do anyone else's. Maybe because your tulpa was made from an existing servitor?

Neither of my tulpae enjoy eating for novelty, they see it as inane. Really both of them operate under a minimalist mind set- if they don't like doing something, and they don't need to do it, they don't do it.

FAQ man, more than 3 of the guys on IRC report their tulpa having a need for sleep and they don't always sleep at the same time as the host.

Huh, didn't know that, I haven't been on the IRC in a while. But most people don't report a tulpa needing to sleep. I think it makes sense because the tulpa runs of the subconscious and that never completely turns off.

I would assume, that they don't need to sleep. But they act like this to fulfil desires of their host. I mean, in situation when host want this. After all, ponies are cute at slumber.

In my experience' date=' they can use facial expressions and such to communicate before they \"learn\" how to talk (...)[/quote']

I must confirm. Mine did this many times. I often suddenly starting to see her face with happy or sad expression. Sometimes even crying and shouting. And She is not yet vocal, so we comunicate mostly this way.

Well I've never seen mine sneeze but they've yawned before I even do that ghost yawn thing where I yawn after one of them. They like to eat/taste food it's become a habit now and as well as novelty things they seem to like taking showers even when they dont need to. They've never used the restroom though. So yeah tulpas are different to each person they'll most likely do a lot of things they don't need to do unless they feel like it.