Will listening to white noise in my sleep hurt or help my Tulpa?

I kind of doubt that anything can really hurt your tulpa unless you actually want it to (with a few exceptions, such as brain injuries). As for whether it will help or not... I honestly have no idea.

My tulpa

Name: Tammy

Sex: female

Species: Anthro (red fox)

Working on: imposition

White noise, brown noise, pink noise, binaural beats, isochronic tones, and other sounds that aid in dampening outside noises can be just as beneficial when developing a vocal tulpa.

Simply because the sounds force you to have better inward concentration. And if you check here on what human frequency-following response really is, it may be the reason why certain noises, binaurals,and isochronic tones can produce all sorts of effects that may be of benefit to you (e.g. being relaxed at a faster pace, getting into a trance state, better concentration).

Of course, constant use will eventually produce effects, so keep at it. I can only tell you from personal experience that white noises and other frequency related sounds helps a lot...in my case, for visualization and narration.

I really don't know about "white noise helping your tulpa to become more vocal". There are benefits to white noise; like Linkzelda said it can help you concentrate, and it can also help you to hallucinate sounds. But what you're on about and where you heard it I have no idea.

Well, I don't think listening to white noise in your sleep is going to have much of an effect. It certainly won't hurt your tulpa, and I doubt that it will help any more than listening to it while awake will.

You took me out of context. I was trying to say that white noise has the ability to help you have auditorial hallucinations.

"Take all of my advice with a grain of salt"

Progress Report Here

You took me out of context. I was trying to say that white noise has the ability to help you have auditorial hallucinations.

"I heard recently that listening to white noise can help your Tulpa become more vocal"

DANG IT! Sorry about that, I wasn't trying to take you out of context, I was rushing and screwed up the wording, I will edit that right away.

I really don't know about "white noise helping your tulpa to become more vocal". There are benefits to white noise; like Linkzelda said it can help you concentrate, and it can also help you to hallucinate sounds. But what you're on about and where you heard it I have no idea.

Well, I don't think listening to white noise in your sleep is going to have much of an effect. It certainly won't hurt your tulpa, and I doubt that it will help any more than listening to it while awake will.

I was rushing this thread when I made it and said that white noise would make him more vocal, when I meant to say that it would give me auditory hallucinations, which would help me assign him a voice easier.

I edit the original post anyway, sorry about all the confusion.

(I really don't know where my head is at recently...)