I have a sentient tulpa, can I still Parrot?

TheInogroffer

So I'm on day 12, and I am fairly certain that my tulpa is already sentient. I want to parrot and puppet in order to work on personality and how her voice sounds, but I don't want to make my tulpa upset. Is Parroting a sentient tulpa ok?

"Take all of my advice with a grain of salt"

Progress Report Here

Absolutely. Most use it to help with vocalization.

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

Yes, and it can be helpful as mentioned above. But at some point your tulpa might start to feel resentful at having it's agency removed by you.

Tulpa Name: Sceathe

Appearance: Grey scaled Dragon with multicolored feathers, chameleonic scales (though he prefers grey)

Sentience: Yes

Bud and I like to play parrot games and puppet games. I will parrot/puppet him and he will try to break the "hold". I've noticed he's getting better at it since we started.

Less than 2 weeks in there's not really anything you could possibly do wrong. But we don't really know if parroting is necessarily bad for creation. The only people who ever mention trying it have all benefited from it.

Bud and I like to play parrot games and puppet games. I will parrot/puppet him and he will try to break the "hold". I've noticed he's getting better at it since we started.

... I'm not sure if this is genius or not. It might be a really good way to deal with 'subconscious parroting'... Research must be conducted!

... I'm not sure if this is genius or not. It might be a really good way to deal with 'subconscious parroting'... Research must be conducted!

We basically started doing it because for a while, even though we can communicate, during active forcing sessions in wonderland he would basically stand around like an idling RPG character or just blindly follow me around. It was very frustrating for him because he would think to move or do something and then it was like I couldn't process his action properly. We started this game and his independent movement has increased 10 fold. I can even consciously feel his resistance now when I'm forcing a puppet move and he is fighting it.